Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can cheat engine edit the angle in fifa 16?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
If you are experiencing crashes, then you are probably freezing the wrong address(es). Be sure to avoid any values that are unusual or have unusual behavior. Work through the values one-by-one, if you have to.

It can be tedious, especially if the camera that you are wanting to manipulate is only in use at certain times during the game. This is why the following is important:

Quote:
Once found, I would right-click on the address to see what is accessing it, and save off all of the entries by adding to codelist (or, even better, by generating an AOB for each instruction). If you know how to create a script to capture the address, then that would be the most ideal. These steps will ensure that you can retrieve the address (or instruction) again, without having to perform subsequent scans in the future (since altering unknown values may cause the target to crash). You can also use the pointer scanner, if you prefer.

So in summary you told me that it is important to create a script or use the pointer scanner to save the values ​​that are INSIDE the coordinate that actually has to do with the camera (and here you will find the addresses relating to the various settings for the camera) , which I can only detect if, by ticking the active button, it makes the camera stay still or stutter, right? at this moment my only priority is therefore just to find the correct address of the coordinates, the rest will be analyzed later. my problem is that, looking for the right coordinate, I find myself with a handful or more addresses that have apparently identical behavior, and seem to be connected to the camera, but when I go to freeze them they don't give me any changes in the game and I can't even to finish analyzing them all because someone makes me crash. so my specific question is this: would using the pointer scanner even with addresses I'm not sure of allow me to resume the values ​​in a functional manner even after restarting the game? (Is the fact that I'm not using the pointer scanner the reason why it's proving so difficult to find the coordinate?)
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We look for coordinates because they are usually the easiest thing to find (since finding angle, zoom and so forth would be very difficult, if not impossible). Once we find coordinates, we can usually find other things, since the data structure will usually have other pertinent data.

Freezing the coordinates as a way to check is not the only way, it's just usually the fastest way.

Using the pointer scanner on all of the unknown values that you have found would work, assuming that there are not very many results; otherwise, it might take a lot of time to do that. Usually, this is not the best approach because you are going to be dealing with a lot of different addresses/values.

Using the pointer scanner will only help to save time... and only if there are very few results to work with.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
We look for coordinates because they are usually the easiest thing to find (since finding angle, zoom and so forth would be very difficult, if not impossible). Once we find coordinates, we can usually find other things, since the data structure will usually have other pertinent data.

Freezing the coordinates as a way to check is not the only way, it's just usually the fastest way.

But if freezing it shows no signals that means that are 100% not the coordinates right?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typically, your screen will shake or stutter, at the very least, but I suppose that it may depend on a few things.

You will want to be sure that you are scanning at the appropriate times. For example, when the camera is actually moving, and not during some kind of playback/recording of when the camera was moving.

If you do notice some flickering, you can test by NOPing each instruction that writes to the value.

Be sure to run various, different scans (i.e. do not assume that a particular direction will increase the value).
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Typically, your screen will shake or stutter, at the very least, but I suppose that it may depend on a few things.

You will want to be sure that you are scanning at the appropriate times. For example, when the camera is actually moving, and not during some kind of playback/recording of when the camera was moving.

If you do notice some flickering, you can test by NOPing each instruction that writes to the value.

Be sure to run various, different scans (i.e. do not assume that a particular direction will increase the value).

Maybe i understood why I cant find the right coordinates: those i find seems to be related to ball! They move when the ball move and stop when the ball stops, even when it is in the player's hand... So i should work more during the moment in which the ball come out (it will move when the camera will be still). Btw even when i freeze the balls coordinates nothing happen...
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the camera may be fixed, and may only follow the ball by keeping focus on the ball; tilting, zooming, rotating etc..

This may be a futile effort, honestly.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Yes, the camera may be fixed, and may only follow the ball by keeping focus on the ball; tilting, zooming, rotating etc..

This may be a futile effort, honestly.

When the ball goes out of the line the camera stops, so doesnt the camera should be independent from the ball? Anyway, if fixed, does this means that there is one fixed value for the camera and his related values, and this is impossible to find?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

giuzioevo wrote:
When the ball goes out of the line the camera stops, so doesnt the camera should be independent from the ball?
-Probably, but this is something that you can answer yourself since I have no idea about the game. I can only speculate and go by what you tell me here.

giuzioevo wrote:
Anyway, if fixed, does this means that there is one fixed value for the camera and his related values, and this is impossible to find?
-Coordinates may or may not be fixed. If they are fixed, then the other values may be difficult to find, hence the remark that this may be futile.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
giuzioevo wrote:
When the ball goes out of the line the camera stops, so doesnt the camera should be independent from the ball?
-Probably, but this is something that you can answer yourself since I have no idea about the game. I can only speculate and go by what you tell me here.

giuzioevo wrote:
Anyway, if fixed, does this means that there is one fixed value for the camera and his related values, and this is impossible to find?
-Coordinates may or may not be fixed. If they are fixed, then the other values may be difficult to find, hence the remark that this may be futile.

I have the data structure of the height (not coordinates, it is a value from the game settings), couldnt find something here?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The height of what?
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
The height of what?

Sorry, the height of camera
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3D games will have 3 axes for all objects (XYZ). These are your coordinates. So, height would be one of these coordinates.
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
3D games will have 3 axes for all objects (XYZ). These are your coordinates. So, height would be one of these coordinates.

I finally gave up. I think it's too difficult to find these coordinates, I'm afraid it's just a waste of time. however it would be useful to be able to change the height downwards. Unfortunately, however, I noticed that if I change the height below zero it gives me a specific 9-digit number, without changing the height below zero. Can't anything be done to fix this at least?
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said I few posts back, this may be a futile effort. I personally wouldn't have wasted so much time on this. But to each their own. I'm sure that there are ways to do what you want, but without looking at the game myself, I cannot walk you through all of it.

Regarding your question, I can only speculate. For all I know, you do not even have the correct address yet. Just saying...
giuzioevo
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
As I said I few posts back, this may be a futile effort. I personally wouldn't have wasted so much time on this. But to each their own. I'm sure that there are ways to do what you want, but without looking at the game myself, I cannot walk you through all of it.

Regarding your question, I can only speculate. For all I know, you do not even have the correct address yet. Just saying...

I just tried to see if I could give you more clues. Anyway I would be willing to look for any information you ask for, but as you said it would be annoying and time consuming for you so I understand your difficulty in helping me

About the height
I mean the address I mentioned few posts back, it is connected to the height from the game menu that goes from 0 to 20, i can increase the height (e.g. 50) and i can see the results, but decreasing below 0 dont let the camera going down more than the value at 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: