Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm desperate for a table on Idling To Rule The Gods

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hjk
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:56 am    Post subject: I'm desperate for a table on Idling To Rule The Gods Reply with quote

I have been searching for a very very long time now online, and tried to make one myself, but to barely any success. I'm guessing the reason why is I'm not too experienced at cheat engine (though I made a few tables myself) and the developer seems pretty good at stopping people from using cheat engine, as only recently, was I able to edit one value. Thespaghetti monsterpower value. Which although allows me to be decently powerful, doesn't do a whole lot. Now I don't expect someone to make a complex table with hundreds of values to edit and turn me into aspaghetti monster(pun intended), but I at least want a few more values to edit, specifically clones. Even if you don't know what I'm talking about and you've never heard of this game before, I suggest you try it since it's a pretty good idle game, and attempt to make a table as I'm pretty desperate for a table.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might try making a request on fearless revolution forum or on one of the other cheat forums (they are listed here somewhere, I think).
hjk
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
You might try making a request on fearless revolution forum or on one of the other cheat forums (they are listed here somewhere, I think).

Already did on fearless, no response. I'm gonna guess it's gonna be the same on other forums since these 2 seem to be the most popular cheat engine forums. But I guess I can see what I can do.

Also where does it list these forums?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: