Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need to leran and help

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thekorganut
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:39 am    Post subject: need to leran and help Reply with quote

I need help with the trailers
I try to make some trailers for some games but mostly I fail to do so
I want a detailed explanation of a videographer for:
1 - The method for disassembling the Trainer has already been made
2- The method of merging two trains into one trainner, or taking an advantage in a trainner and adding it to another trainner
3 - There are games and values ​​that I cannot access despite following many explanations on YouTube, the most important of which is time. The time may be an hour or just a tape. I tried both types and failed.
4- I found here a turner for the game Red Alert 2 with different versions. I want to explain how to make each of the items, such as the nuclear, always ready to use, reveal the map, instant build, and so on
cooleko
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: need to leran and help Reply with quote

thekorganut wrote:
I need help with the trailers
I try to make some trailers for some games but mostly I fail to do so
I want a detailed explanation of a videographer for:
1 - The method for disassembling the Trainer has already been made
2- The method of merging two trains into one trainner, or taking an advantage in a trainner and adding it to another trainner
3 - There are games and values ​​that I cannot access despite following many explanations on YouTube, the most important of which is time. The time may be an hour or just a tape. I tried both types and failed.
4- I found here a turner for the game Red Alert 2 with different versions. I want to explain how to make each of the items, such as the nuclear, always ready to use, reveal the map, instant build, and so on

There aren't any shortcuts in reverse engineering. You have to start from the beginning and build your own understanding and skills until you can do what you want.

1-2) You are going to have a hard time finding anyone here who will help you steal someone's pet project, no matter your intentions.
3) Time is almost always encoded as a timestamp plus the duration of time passed. Every game can handle it their own way. Sometimes it is an integer, float, or double. Sometimes it counts up, othertimes it counts down. Part of the fun is figuring out how they chose to implement it.
4) Make a new thread for this request only, describe what you have done and why it didnt work. People will like to assist you in learning more so you can solve these as they range from pretty simple to well outside your foreseeable skill level in the short term! You will need patience and tenacity.

I advocate you to run the cheatengine tutorial all the way through completion until you understand it. A solid grasp of the basics will get you started on the easier objectives!
thekorganut
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:05 am    Post subject: thank but..... Reply with quote

I am already ordering a course from the professionals here
I want professionals to make a series of videos on YouTube. Each video is about a specific thing, for example, explaining the meaning and usefulness of symbols such as ecx esi and the like, explaining, for example, how to access the time item in games, explaining how to access the main address of the money item, for example, in a game in which the item changes every One level or every number of levels, and so on, I have some knowledge of the program, but I am not a professional, and I managed to make some trainings for some games already, but these are not trainings that indicate professional work, so I seek to learn
LeFiXER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are a plethora of resources to show these things. There are video tutorials on YouTube by Stephen Chapman, Cheat The Game. Then you have CE's very own tutorial, CE's Wiki, and of course this forum where you can ask for help with problems you're having, or search previous posts about things you want to learn.

But also, as Cooleko said, reverse engineering is not something that can be skipped ahead. It's important to understand the basics before you move onto advanced things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: