Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot find a single relevant value in Tekken 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom3k
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:33 am    Post subject: Cannot find a single relevant value in Tekken 7 Reply with quote

I'll preface my post with the statement that I have little to no coding knowledge.

Hi, I've been messing with cheat engine for years but it was mostly simple stuff like in the first ~3 steps of the tutorial, but recently there has been an uptick of people in the tekken community who wanted to essentailly replicate a special stage modifier from the Treasure battle mode called "Turbo Battle" essentially what it would do is make both characters behave as if the game was at ~2x speed but the game physics (the time you spent in the air) was not reduced, so your usual speedhack would double everything including how fast you land on the ground - which is not the result we are looking for.

The purpose of being able to specifically control your character's speed without affecting the gravity has a merit of allowing broken and unintended combos which is what most people want to check out - there are multiple videos of those by a guy on youtube called IAMOP - and he provided a link to a table that should've allowed for control over that, but it seems to have been broken in some recent update of the game.
I've wanted to try and at least find the HP values first since it seemed easier but despite knowing that max hp is 180 (or at least thats what the game claims) I cannot find a single value that would resemble it, even when searching with "decreased value" after damaging the other character.
What doesn't help is that the game seems to have 2 exes - Tekken7.exe and TekkenGame-win64-Shipping.exe, and I don't know which one I should even try to find what I'm looking for.
Any tips on how exactly to find the HP value or how to replicate the Turbo Battle from the Treasure Battle gamemode would be greately appreciated. Smile

I've no idea what values I should be looking for in terms of the character speed issue either.
I am able to provide the table that used to work if anyone here wnats to take a look at it to try and figure out how to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: