Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hetcala
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:58 am    Post subject: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Reply with quote

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching afterspaghetti monsteris finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

42!
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fucking pajeet. take ur shitskin ideals else where
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Reply with quote

I think someone has some daddy issues.

hetcala wrote:
...you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists....

And just wanted to point out. My father didn't exist before I was born. Boom, just said it. People can say anything, whether it's true or not is a different matter. Plus if you think about it, in a way he wasn't a father before I was born thus my father didn't exist til I was born.

I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody has a father before the child is born.
The man becomes a father after birth.
Not sure why some people can't see this.
Either way, it's still adds up to 42.
hetcala
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotHeap wrote:

who the fuck are you to tell me this thing ? huh? mod ? or admin ?

OR your mother, sister, wife and daughter have secret relationship with them ? so that you are trying to take advantage ? huh? son of whore!

and i will stay here you fuck off from my post like an bitch! otherwise you will have to enjoy more shoes filled with potty and urine on your face. ( moron )

since you showed me the mirror nicely but wont you like you see your position on your knees with my lolly in your deep throat ? by pying without invtiation on me ? as well ?

do not forget to see yourself position on your knees as well. because just like you im also right. babe on your knees! so look at the complete mirror and yourself as well.

hetcala wrote:

And just wanted to point out. My father didn't exist before I was born. Boom, just said it. People can say anything, whether it's true or not is a different matter. Plus if you think about it, in a way he wasn't a father before I was born thus my father didn't exist til I was born.

anyone who tills ground and sown the seed in the ground Crop are his property. similarly anyone who has tilled our mother before your birth is your father. so what is so big thing in this ? that you are going to award anyone that you are my father because now i have borned ? huh?

it is our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. so how can you reach this conclusion that its all mythology ? that there is any father before our birth ? huh?
Not sure why some people can't see this.
Either way, it's still adds up to 42.

its fun to hear words like //why some people cant see this ?//

so that means your mother was not tilled like an field ? before your birth ? huh? are you dropped from the sky ? into the womb of her? huh?

and in every way, you believe it or not but the fact is fact and it wont change by your believing or not believing. because you are also going to be old and forget everything just like an last nights dream. and chance the body with another body just like giving up old garment and taking up new ones.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hetcala wrote:
HotHeap wrote:

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
I think someone has some daddy issues.

hetcala wrote:

anyone who tills ground and sown the seed in the ground Crop are his property. similarly anyone who has tilled our mother before your birth is your father. so what is so big thing in this ? that you are going to award anyone that you are my father because now i have borned ? huh?

it is our mother who has seen our father before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her. so how can you reach this conclusion that its all mythology ? that there is any father before our birth ? huh?

Tilling, very sexy. I bet the ladies love you.

I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:

Let it be.
It's clear he does not understand how human reproduction works.
I'll just assume he's still a virgin.
hetcala
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:

Let it be.
It's clear he does not understand how human reproduction works.
I'll just assume he's still a virgin.

yes, i dont know anything how things works. you have to teach me everything.

kindly also eloberate human reprodution. because animals are also begotting lots of kids at once in dozens and much more numbers. so what do you meant by human reproduction ? huh?

is that animals are getting dropped from the sky into the wombs of there mums ?

teach the ignorant fool like myself.
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no intention of teaching anything to anyone - I am not a teacher so I would most likely suck at it.
There are book for this (and everything else), you know.
hetcala
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
I have no intention of teaching anything to anyone - I am not a teacher so I would most likely suck at it.
There are book for this (and everything else), you know.

nah nah, it is an old western disease to remain in the position of student and pose like an teacher.

so you can try something new which i dont know as well. at the whole you are an failure at your own pseudo nonsense.

since what education animals are having ? huh? and they are also having gang bangs orgies and sex better than you can have. so what education and virginity you were talking about ? huh? ( pseudo wise fool )
AylinCE
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Csimbi is a rare human being. S
Your insults won't get you in the right direction.

I guess your doctor recommended this place?
To you; Did he say "Go bullshit to CEF, get rid of your stress"!
Because you have nothing to say!
You add profanity, insults, and ridiculous topics that you don't even know about in every sentence you hang out with!

Insult or swear at me if you want! I guess it's a habit for low-level people to go on swearing when they have no words to speak.

Or go and continue to worship; Maybe you can find answers to your problems of birth, life and death.

Do not underestimate me Master: You were a beginner in the past
hetcala
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AylinCE wrote:
@Csimbi is a rare human being. S
Your insults won't get you in the right direction.

I guess your doctor recommended this place?
To you; Did he say "Go bullshit to CEF, get rid of your stress"!
Because you have nothing to say!
You add profanity, insults, and ridiculous topics that you don't even know about in every sentence you hang out with!

Insult or swear at me if you want! I guess it's a habit for low-level people to go on swearing when they have no words to speak.

Or go and continue to worship; Maybe you can find answers to your problems of birth, life and death.

than you take csimbi as authoirty and go to hell with him. because he is clearly defying the authority of real mother ( or recognized agent of Lord Krishna like Srila Prabhupada ) and i do have got my authority Srila Prabhupada. finished.
come on! im within my limits. and i do have rights to stay within this off-topic section like everyone else. and it is you who came to my thread and ranting, yelling, and moaning like an spoiled rotten apples.

but still if you think im insulting anyone than you should take an nice look at there deeds, but fun is i cannot show them back the damn mirror ? waha! but you can show me my position ? and you will go without seeing what and how you look like on your knees ? really ? it will not be possible for me.
personally, i think it is you all who have no engagement or work to do maybe thats why you choose my thread to troll, rant and speaking nonsense whatever you thought right in your mind without proving it right here.

and keep it in your mind that this place is not your fathers property that you will say like this that i do not have rights to stay or post my threads here. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO SPEAK LIKE THAT, because you are nothing exceptional as well. just an common or ordinary person like myself. ( nor you are mod or admin of this site as well ) so stay within your damn limits because if you forgot it than i have to give you reminder of it with kicking on your face. because you are giving me unnessesary stress. otherwise im completely stress free. ( blind moron )

so just tell me what is the value of such wishful thinking ? huh? which neither helps in this world nor in next one ? huh? ( rotten apple ) answer to my points now.
AylinCE
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I understand that you are a complete "Random Spam".
Your empty conversation and arrogant attitudes are at their peak!

It's like you created the little visible mountains.
Tell me what you use, I think your head is a million. Smile
Your mood is too black, you have too many empty words to turn into a color even if you see the sun!
You are just a big "Demogogy"!
A Big Demogogy!
A
Big
Demogogy!

A

Demogogy!

Do not underestimate me Master: You were a beginner in the past
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: