Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Tool] (Updated) AOB Tool

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fear3d
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:02 am    Post subject: [Tool] (Updated) AOB Tool Reply with quote

I made an AOB signature generator that can handle a practically unlimited number of bytes and arrays, in what I consider to be a relatively user-friendly approach.

(See Attachment 1)

Basically, it's a fully functioning text editor, that can also generate AOB Wildcards for you. Just paste as many AOBs as you want, each on their own line, and then click the 'Wildcard' button (or press Ctrl + G), and it will generate an AOB signature for you. It also allows you save and load your AOB lists, in case you need to come back and add more AOBs later or something.

While I would personally recommend that you align the bytes in a uniform manner, it should be able to handle any additional or missing whitespaces, and also additional linebreaks. It's also fine to use either uppercase or lowercase characters. Just make sure that each AOB is on its own line, and each one has the same total number of bytes:

(See Attachment 2)

I also tried to make it smart enough to tell you what you did wrong if you do something it can't handle:

(See Attachment 3)

This tool is written in Delphi, and I believe it should work fine on any semi-modern version of Windows, but I have only tested it on Windows 10 so far. If you experience any errors, or have any issues with it, please let me know. So far, it seems pretty solid on my system, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some scenarios that I've failed to account for.

Installation:
No installation necessary. Just unzip it and then run AOBTool.exe. It will create a settings file (AOBTool.ini) in whichever directory you run it from, so I would personally keep the app in its own folder, but you do you.

Download V0.04:
I'm not authorized to post links here yet, so if you're interested in this tool, you can go grab it from the 'Tools' section at the Fearless Cheat Engine board. I'll update this post with a proper link if I'm ever allowed to.
Archive Password: Fear3d

FAQ:
Quote:
Q: Why'd you make this, bro? There are already AOB wildcard generators, bro.
A: With the other tools, I was having to keep track of all my AOBs in Notepad, and then switch over to a separate tool and then individually paste each AOB from Notepad into different text boxes. I felt that it would be way more convenient/productive if I could just handle everything from the same application, so I decided to make a fusion of Notepad and an AOB wildcard generator. Additionally, I thought that this method seemed like the best way to handle unlimited AOBs.

Q: Can you add X, Y, or Z features to this tool, bro? I'll show you my feet, bro.
A: Maybe. Don't show me your feet though. Just let me know what feature you want, and if it seems like something that would be useful enough to be worth the effort of adding, then I'll see what I can do.

Q: This program doesn't even work right, bro. Your tool is crap, bro.
A: That's not actually a question, but just calmly describe the problem in as much detail as you can, and I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

Q: You've barely ever made any posts before, and now you're suddenly releasing some kind of "tool"? That's mad fishy bro.
A: If you've got doubts about this tool, or any other, it's probably best to avoid using it. However, the reason I don't have many posts is because I'm not particularly experienced at hacking games, so I've never really had much to contribute before, and thus no reason to post. But I have used other people's cheat tables, and I have benefited from the knowledge/effort of other people on this site, so I felt that I wanted to give something back to the community, and this is the only way that I know how.

Standard.png
 Description:
Attachment 1
 Filesize:  63.99 KB
 Viewed:  901 Time(s)

Standard.png

Spaces.png
 Description:
Attachment 2
 Filesize:  50.69 KB

Spaces.png

LightError.png
 Description:
Attachment 3
 Filesize:  30.51 KB

LightError.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: