Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to run multiple clients with auto attach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aznlilboy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:30 pm    Post subject: How to run multiple clients with auto attach Reply with quote

This might be a little confusing but bear with me. Is there a way to run atleast 5 clients of the same game and having it automate like a bot. I know you can open 5 Cheat Engines and setup it up that way but when one my game client DCs and auto reload thru a trainer the Cheat Engine doesn't auto reattach back to it because the new loading client has a new process ID. I know there is a something in settings where you can tick so it can auto attach to latest loaded version of the exe program. Also on top of that I need the hacks to auto enable to the client because even when auto attached to a single client it doesn't seem to enable the hacks when reloading. So maybe like a timer? So basically I would like to bot for this game and be able to leave it on 24/7 and have Cheat Engine auto attach and re auto attach plus enabling hacks when one of the client or game account dcs.
atom0s

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Cheat Engine's settings, there is an option to auto-attach that you can use for this.

Under the 'General Settings' page near the bottom there is a box for:
'Automatically attach to processes named'

Then there is also a checkbox named 'Even autoattach when another process has already been selected'.

You will want to enter the games exe name in the first box and make sure to check the checkbox to have CE auto-reattach when the original process dies and a new one is running.

aznlilboy
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I know you can do that, but I am trying to run multiple clients, and ticking that box only attaches to the latest client loaded. Plus it doesn't even enable the hacks when the client has to reload because of disconnections.
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use 'getProcesslist()' to return a table containing the full list of processes running to find the specific process you are wanting to attach to. The list has the id and name of each process.

Then you can use 'openProcess(processid)' to attach to the desired process.

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also openProcess('processname') will open the most recently created process

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: