Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moonlighter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Telkel
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:33 am    Post subject: Moonlighter Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm playing this new game (it's great btw)
I can't find the value for gold, I'm using CE since a long time but only in the most basic way (change gold value, HP etc) I tried everything I knew but didn't manage to do it. Can someone help me, thanks Smile
Naddox
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also unable to find the value for gold. Tried searching for exact number, tried doing unknown value and searching increase and decreases but can't seem to find it.
Saqlainmallick
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject: I have found a way Reply with quote

You can change the number of a particular item in your inventory and then sell them to earn money.
LewcowVaal
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately i don't own the game, but have you guys tried to change the value type?
If that doesn't work you might want to find something player-related and start dissecting data from that.
Jasperrick
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:50 pm    Post subject: I need help as well. Reply with quote

I've tried to change the quantity of items and several other quantities, I can find the correct addresses to items in my inventory and even the address for gold,but I cannot get the value in game to change. Once I've found the address to the item quantity, etc. What do I need to do with that address so I am able to change the value in game?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: