Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Extensions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iNvIcTUs oRCuS
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your reply...
And yes you're right. Before i've tested the RC1 i had installed Cheat Engine v7.0 with the latest Update to 7.1 (Alpha) by Mgr.Inz Player. For this version its working like a charm.
iNvIcTUs oRCuS
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys

just a notice on the edge...
With the new Cheat Engine version (7.1) the stucture dissect filter plugin is working as usual.
Thank you...

grEEtZ iNvIcTUs
devildragon777
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reporting that Batch Edit Hotkeys is giving me this error on CE 7.1:

Batch Edit Hotkeys [x64].lua error:Failure determining what DeleteHotkey_searchedAOB means
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hexadecimal Selection Length:

- Changes the selected byte count in the memory viewer status bar to display in hexadecimal instead of decimal.

devildragon777 wrote:
Reporting that Batch Edit Hotkeys is giving me this error on CE 7.1:

Batch Edit Hotkeys [x64].lua error:Failure determining what DeleteHotkey_searchedAOB means

Updated, grab it on the top post.

Hexadecimal Selection Length.lua
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Hexadecimal Selection Length.lua
 Filesize:  270 Bytes
 Downloaded:  1535 Time(s)

Branimir
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
9. Batch Edit Dropdown List

- Details see first post.

Owing to DDLEditor being too cumbersome and poorly received, here's an extension which work in a similar way to Group Config. I recommend using it together with mgr.inz.Player's Extra Memory Record Info to easily check for dropdown lists.

This is EXACTLY what I needed! YES!!
You have no idea just how happy this makes me! Very Happy

I've created a thread asking for exactly this. But no one understood what I meant. (No idea why since it was explained in detail.)
Then I looked through the CE forums out of desperation...and came upon this magnificence!

Many thanks! ^_^

PS:
Why didn't Dark Byte implement this in his official CE releases yet? Weird...
Branimir
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
5. Batch Edit Hotkeys
- Works with official CE 6.8.3.
- Older version for CE 6.5.1 & 6.6 can be found below.
- May or may not work with other versions.
- Currently only has CE x64 version. Will consider x86 if user base is large enough.

Hello there. Just tried your "Batch Edit Hotkeys" extension.
I keep getting this error when trying to start CE with your extension in the autorun folder:

I realize it may either be because the extension was made with CE x64 in mind, and/or because I was using CE 7.2.

I then tested the extension on the following:

Cheat Engine.exe <- Error (32-bit?)
cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2 <- Error (32-bit?)
cheatengine-i386.exe <- No error (64-bit?)
cheatengine-x86_64 <- No error (64-bit?)

On the "No error" ones I get this error when trying to create/delete a hotkey:

In any case, can you kindly fix/update the extension?
If you have the time of course.

Edit: Forgot to add that I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

Branimir wrote:
Hello there. Just tried your "Batch Edit Hotkeys" extension.
I keep getting this error when trying to start CE with your extension in the autorun folder

Hi, can you download the script from the first page of this thread and try again? I believe the issue has been fixed since CE7.1, and no changes were required since that version.

It should work with official CE7.2 unless you're using other builds that modified the source code for the hotkeys part, resulting in the extension not being able to find the hook point for the delete hotkey function.

If for any reason you need to downgrade CE in the future, older versions of the extensions can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hkgemzokax2e7lx/AAC5s1OovgTcQntPrsopw-H-a?dl=0
Branimir
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
Hi, can you download the script from the first page of this thread and try again? I believe the issue has been fixed since CE7.1, and no changes were required since that version.

It should work with official CE7.2 unless you're using other builds that modified the source code for the hotkeys part, resulting in the extension not being able to find the hook point for the delete hotkey function.

If for any reason you need to downgrade CE in the future, older versions of the extensions can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hkgemzokax2e7lx/AAC5s1OovgTcQntPrsopw-H-a?dl=0

Per your request, I downloaded your extension again.
My CE build is the one I got from https://www.cheatengine.org/index.php
Here is a screenshot:

The error is still there. Unless you want me to uninstall CE completely and then test?

Edit: Here is a screenshot of the autorun folder:

Maybe there is a conflict with one of the other extensions? No idea.
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

Branimir wrote:
I realize it may either be because the extension was made with CE x64 in mind, and/or because I was using CE 7.2.

I then tested the extension on the following:

Cheat Engine.exe <- Error (32-bit?)
cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2 <- Error (32-bit?)
cheatengine-i386.exe <- No error (64-bit?)
cheatengine-x86_64 <- No error (64-bit?)

Edit: Forgot to add that I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Yea, the extension is only meant to work on "cheatengine-x86_64.exe", or at least it's only tested on that. I'm guessing because your PC has support for SSE4 and AVX2 thus CE launches "cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2.exe" instead and the extension breaks. I don't have a PC that supports that unfortunately so I can't add a version for that. So for now you have to specifically launch "cheatengine-x86_64.exe".
Branimir
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
Yea, the extension is only meant to work on "cheatengine-x86_64.exe", or at least it's only tested on that. I'm guessing because your PC has support for SSE4 and AVX2 thus CE launches "cheatengine-x86_64-SSE4-AVX2.exe" instead and the extension breaks. I don't have a PC that supports that unfortunately so I can't add a version for that. So for now you have to specifically launch "cheatengine-x86_64.exe".

Like I wrote in that reply you quoted, even though cheatengine-x86_64.exe isn't giving me an error about your extension,
I still get the Access violation error when trying to create/delete a hotkey. But without your extension, I do not.
So there is something related to your extension that is causing a problem regardless.
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

Branimir wrote:
predprey wrote:

Like I wrote in that reply you quoted, even though cheatengine-x86_64.exe isn't giving me an error about your extension,
I still get the Access violation error when trying to create/delete a hotkey. But without your extension, I do not.
So there is something related to your extension that is causing a problem regardless.

Can you provide the CRC32 hash for the "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" and the extension .lua file you're using? 7-Zip provides a hash function, or you can you your own hashing program.
Branimir
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
Can you provide the CRC32 hash for the "cheatengine-x86_64.exe" and the extension .lua file you're using? 7-Zip provides a hash function, or you can you your own hashing program.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Extension: CRC32 - B1840607
EXE: CRC32 - 82E2F98D
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

Branimir wrote:
predprey wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive.

Extension: CRC32 - B1840607
EXE: CRC32 - 82E2F98D

Hmm.... yea, those are the same as mine. But I cannot replicate the "Access Violation". Could you describe the exact steps taken to get the "Access Violation " error to trigger? Maybe try removing every extension from the autorun folder except this and see if the error still triggers?
Branimir
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

predprey wrote:
Hmm.... yea, those are the same as mine. But I cannot replicate the "Access Violation". Could you describe the exact steps taken to get the "Access Violation " error to trigger?

Step-by-step:
1) Place the extension in the autorun folder
2) Manually/From a shortcut open cheatengine-x86_64.exe
3) Click on the folder icon to open any cheat table that has an address with a hotkey
4) Right-click on the address with a hotkey
5) Left-click on "Set/Change hotkeys"
6) Right-click on any hotkey and choose "Delete" -> ERROR
6a) Left-click on "Create hotkey" -> ERROR

That is basically it. If you think that I am lying or making this up, I will gladly record a video as proof. Just say the word.

Edit: Just saw your edited reply. Removed all extensions except the batch hotkey one. Still getting the error.
predprey
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: CEnhancer - Improvements for CE's inbuilt functions Reply with quote

Branimir wrote:
predprey wrote:
Hmm.... yea, those are the same as mine. But I cannot replicate the "Access Violation". Could you describe the exact steps taken to get the "Access Violation " error to trigger?

Step-by-step:
1) Place the extension in the autorun folder
2) Manually/From a shortcut open cheatengine-x86_64.exe
3) Click on the folder icon to open any cheat table that has an address with a hotkey
4) Right-click on the address with a hotkey
5) Left-click on "Set/Change hotkeys"
6) Right-click on any hotkey and choose "Delete" -> ERROR
6a) Left-click on "Create hotkey" -> ERROR

That is basically it. If you think that I am lying or making this up, I will gladly record a video as proof. Just say the word.

Edit: Just saw your edited reply.
Removed all extensions except the batch hotkey one.
Still getting the error.

No, I believe you, but I'm not sure which part of the code is triggering that error. The extension is kind of hacky so I need to replicate the environment and error in order to find out which part of the ASM code broke, so even a video wouldn't help with that. Did the extension work before CE7.2 for you? Like 6.8.3 and 7.0? Could you also try resetting the settings for CE7.2 by running "ceregreset.exe"?

Last edited by predprey on Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Extensions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: