Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

it begins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
and everyone else is going to be against him on this issue and do everything in their power to stop this from happening for greedy selfish reasons. and he does not have enough power to overule them on his own accord as far as my understanding goes (a.k.a. lack of actual personal power the president has). which in turn means it does not matter who the president is.

well we now have an opportunity to get a left leaning justice on the supreme court. This is HUGE actually, because it means we can actually get citizens united turned over if Obama appoints a liberal onto the court, it would only serve Bernie in helping him get executive action to overturn citizens united.

sure are a lot of ifs in that statement.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
and everyone else is going to be against him on this issue and do everything in their power to stop this from happening for greedy selfish reasons. and he does not have enough power to overule them on his own accord as far as my understanding goes (a.k.a. lack of actual personal power the president has). which in turn means it does not matter who the president is.

well we now have an opportunity to get a left leaning justice on the supreme court. This is HUGE actually, because it means we can actually get citizens united turned over if Obama appoints a liberal onto the court, it would only serve Bernie in helping him get executive action to overturn citizens united.

We just gotta have faith that Obama will do the will of the people in his last year in office. Thanks Obama.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
its funny how you think the president that we elect actually matters

Channel GannoK wrote:
only children and people who are pretentious think that voting doesn't matter. It's who and what you actually vote for that matters

TheIndianGuy wrote:
the president we have does not matter at this point with how fucked we are in the u.s.

Channel GannoK wrote:
You're correct if you're referring to Obama

TheIndianGuy wrote:
no its not just obama. before obama become president we were fucked no matter which president we had....

Channel GannoK wrote:
It's only because of Reaganomics... Bernie's top issue is getting money out of politics, something NO OTHER POLITICIAN is behind him on. He is literally the only option.

TheIndianGuy wrote:
everyone else is going to be against him on this issue and do everything in their power to stop this from happening.

Channel GannoK wrote:
well we now have an opportunity to...

TheIndianGuy wrote:

Channel GannoK wrote:
We just gotta have faith

alright class, can anyone tell me what is going on in this series of responses?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are left with only one option for an actual functioning democracy? The supreme court has potential to become better? The other candidates for president are corporatists and fascists. They would undoubtedly nominate a shill for their cause, undoubtedly. I'm not saying we should actually put faith in Obama, it was sarcasm. I have no faith in the man, he sold us out a long time ago, but what I am saying it's up to him to decide whether we actually move toward a democratic state where the government represents the people, or we move towards the the military fascist state he's been building since the NDAA. Those are the only possible options we can gather from the facts and what Obama has done in the past.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else, class?
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
We are left with only one option for an actual functioning democracy? The supreme court has potential to become better? The other candidates for president are corporatists and fascists. They would undoubtedly nominate a shill for their cause, undoubtedly. I'm not saying we should actually put faith in Obama, it was sarcasm. I have no faith in the man, he sold us out a long time ago, but what I am saying it's up to him to decide whether we actually move toward a democratic state where the government represents the people, or we move towards the the military fascist state he's been building since the NDAA. Those are the only possible options we can gather from the facts and what Obama has done in the past.

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

checked and kekked
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
its funny how you think the president that we elect actually matters

Channel GannoK wrote:
only children and people who are pretentious think that voting doesn't matter. It's who and what you actually vote for that matters

TheIndianGuy wrote:
the president we have does not matter at this point with how fucked we are in the u.s.

Channel GannoK wrote:
You're correct if you're referring to Obama

TheIndianGuy wrote:
no its not just obama. before obama become president we were fucked no matter which president we had....

Channel GannoK wrote:
It's only because of Reaganomics... Bernie's top issue is getting money out of politics, something NO OTHER POLITICIAN is behind him on. He is literally the only option.

TheIndianGuy wrote:
everyone else is going to be against him on this issue and do everything in their power to stop this from happening.

Channel GannoK wrote:
well we now have an opportunity to...

TheIndianGuy wrote:

Channel GannoK wrote:
We just gotta have faith

alright class, can anyone tell me what is going on in this series of responses?

President elect children pretentious voting vote matter president does not matter this point if not just obama, fucked no matter which president, only because of Reaganomics, Bernie's the only option. Everyone else against him do everything stop this opportunity ifs have faith.

code cracked.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So people know as well, especially the republicans here who don't know jack shit about anything, in article II of the U.S. Constitution, it grants the president of the united states the exclusive power to select a supreme court justice if the senate is in recess. The Republicans are gonna whine and attack Obama anyways
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
So people know as well, especially the republicans here who don't know jack shit about anything, in article II of the U.S. Constitution, it grants the president of the united states the exclusive power to select a supreme court justice if the senate is in recess. The Republicans are gonna whine and attack Obama anyways

Obama's choice needs to pass the senate. Like I said earlier, since the senate is Republican majority they can and will stall until the election in November, hoping a Republican president takes office.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Obama's choice needs to pass the senate. Like I said earlier, since the senate is Republican majority they can and will stall until the election in November, hoping a Republican president takes office.

If the people wanted a republican to be nominated next for the supreme court, Mitt Romney would be president right now, but we don't want it so it's not going to happen.
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

impostor -> Pen15 -> Accelerate -> imposter -> accelerate -> imposter -> [Tawe]imposter -> imposter -> Chesticles -> • -> imposter -> HosPos -> I am Sam -> Sam. -> imposter -> Bamf -> imposter -> ʚϊ& -> imposter -> Drake³ -> ³_³ -> Endorphin³ -> Samuel³ -> leumaS³ -> Linkeus -> Charhard -> Sam. -> (>-_-)> 8==> O: -> Rezśmė -> Slugsack -> Capitan Swaggasoris -> imposter -> Sam³ -> MFWG -> l0l m8 -> Sa|\/| -> Samuel³ -> "I'm New Here" -> "I'm New Here" -> Talix -> N -> lolsalad -> Clifford -> Izumi -> #Trump2016 -> Clifford -> Trumpepe -> Clifford -> WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

impostor -> Pen15 -> Accelerate -> imposter -> accelerate -> imposter -> [Tawe]imposter -> imposter -> Chesticles -> • -> imposter -> HosPos -> I am Sam -> Sam. -> imposter -> Bamf -> imposter -> ʚϊ& -> imposter -> Drake³ -> ³_³ -> Endorphin³ -> Samuel³ -> leumaS³ -> Linkeus -> Charhard -> Sam. -> (>-_-)> 8==> O: -> Rezśmė -> Slugsack -> Capitan Swaggasoris -> imposter -> Sam³ -> MFWG -> l0l m8 -> Sa|\/| -> Samuel³ -> "I'm New Here" -> "I'm New Here" -> Talix -> N -> lolsalad -> Clifford -> Izumi -> #Trump2016 -> Clifford -> Trumpepe -> Clifford -> WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

is this an autoresponse or has tyler still disappeared
deleted19776
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mitch McConnell, you better not back down.
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im here dustin its not an auto response
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: