Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

it begins
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: it begins Reply with quote

Justice Scalia is dead and we begin the march to communism. Thanks Obama.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The balance is currently 4-4. Whoever fills in the seat will become the majority.

Obama is almost guaranteed to appoint a liberal. But...

...Republicans can prevent Obama from appointing a new SCJ, via the Thurmond rule, just long enough for his term to expire. They are banking on Obama's successor to be Republican. That is the only way a conservative will be appointed.
Savagebl0job
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Obama.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny how people say thanks obama when they couldn't even phathom the workload of a president and would have a breakdown. I know you guys are being sarcastic though (hopefully).
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANKS OBAMA
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Its funny how people say thanks obama when they couldn't even phathom the workload of a president and would have a breakdown. I know you guys are being sarcastic though (hopefully).

its funny how you think the president that we elect actually matters
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
BreakinGods
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:

You guys are severely misguided and this is exactly what the republicans want you to think.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
` wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:

You guys are severely misguided and this is exactly what the republicans want you to think.
only children and people who are pretentious think that voting doesn't matter. It's who and what you actually vote for that matters, you can't just vote for the sake of voting. to discredit all voting as futile is like saying voicing your opinion does not matter. It's like they never realize that our country exists because of democracy.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
` wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:

only children and people who are pretentious think that voting doesn't matter. It's who and what you actually vote for that matters, you can't just vote for the sake of voting. to discredit all voting as futile is like saying voicing your opinion does not matter. It's like they never realize that our country exists because of democracy.

the president we have does not matter at this point with how fuckef we are in the u.s. laws that the people vote for that will affect their daily lives does matter.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
` wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:

the president we have does not matter at this point with how fuckef we are in the u.s. laws that the people vote for that will affect their daily lives does matter.

You're correct if you're referring to Obama, who is just another puppet who kinda did something for the American people with the ACA. it was a nice nod, but that's about it because single-payer is the best system, it's been proven world wide. Even Trump wants single-payer lmao. Obama's just another warhawk if anything, just way more moderate than the republicans. the TPP is going to dissolve the United States entirely if it actually goes through, we won't have a country anymore. Or at least it will just be a front for the Corporate overlords who run the international tribunals, so they can take even more of our money by suing governments. Thanks Obama.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no its not just obama. before obama become president we were fucked no matter which president we had. before that it was bush. at that time we also were fucked regardless of which president we had. as time passes the hole we dig becomes deeper and deeper regardless of the president. its not possible for the president to get us out of this hole. only difference with bushs and obamas situation is the amount of debt was less when bush was president. by the end of obamas presidentcy the amount of debt is significantly higher. of course this isnt the case for all presidents but its nothing new that the president we elect will not be able to save us. all we can do is protect ourselves and our money and plan accordingly, as best we can, for the inevitable.

also, major corporations already and have for some time been the amounts that direct the country.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only because of Reaganomics, the repeal of glass-steagal, citizens united and allowing money to flow in politics, accounted and unaccounted money. We have to try and get away from the corrupt political, otherwise any other efforts are meaningless. Bernie's top issue is getting money out of politics, something NO OTHER POLITICIAN is behind him on. He is literally the only option.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and everyone else is going to be against him on this issue and do everything in their power to stop this from happening for greedy selfish reasons. and he does not have enough power to overule them on his own accord as far as my understanding goes (a.k.a. lack of actual personal power the president has). which in turn means it does not matter who the president is.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
and everyone else is going to be against him on this issue and do everything in their power to stop this from happening for greedy selfish reasons. and he does not have enough power to overule them on his own accord as far as my understanding goes (a.k.a. lack of actual personal power the president has). which in turn means it does not matter who the president is.

well we now have an opportunity to get a left leaning justice on the supreme court. This is HUGE actually, because it means we can actually get citizens united turned over if Obama appoints a liberal onto the court, it would only serve Bernie in helping him get executive action to overturn citizens united.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: