Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HTML & CSS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nemesisss
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would advise everything to look on the Internet about this, because there are many sources. Paid or free, which form is more convenient for you, everything is individual.
Rayze
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can use w3schools and mdn, if you are someone who learns by watching then freecodecamp is good (there's a few different videos for both html and css choose the one you like)
NoobSchema
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recommend focusing intently on Data Structure, XML, XSD, XSL, XHT. From there working up to JScript or VBScript. If one must - some ASM (Web Assembly? ~2008 XAML for references,)

XML is a Mark Up Language for enclosing text data with meta data;

I recently, started toying around more with the X family - and I have to say it is quite vast (leads all the up to root,cern)

Now there are tons of [b]options[/b], but here is why I [i]recommend[/i] this pathway for your specifications.

XML allows you to mark up your text data. (Data Structures, Notepad Compatible)

XSL allows your XMLs to Reference Transformations that are nearly universally interoped in browsers. (If you open a XML with a StyleSheet referencing a valid XSL for such mark up, the BROWSERS will handle converting your DATA into your XHTML web page.)

So you say HTML? The example above allows that; from your raw data file...and you say CSS? Welkl XSL, XML, XSD is actually how CSS is stored and rendered (as far as I am aware of the process - [i]I would highly recommend reviewing my information for inaccuracies. [/i])

But say you want to become a software developer? Or start doing JavaScript? Or say you need a C++ Class?

XML is highly machine-readable...Visual Studios Community addition allows you to Copy and Paste a XML file - directly into a generated C#/VB Class! Or JSON!

Actually. Stored as a DataList with all those Options to Select; you very well could build a XSD Schema - interop with JSON-LD and easily translate your website into multiple languages!

Here is a [i]fun task[/i] - [b]that will impress the rest![/b]

XML, XSL, HTML Page to Upload an Image and Display it on HTML5 Canvas, then using JavaScript read the image Pixel by Pixel iterating over the Y axis length-wise spanning X axis, and then finally Fetching a Shell JScript/VBScript code to Save the Positional and Color Map as a XML File.

Then a second page which renders the Raw Positional Color Map back to Canvas - which natively allows your viewers to Save the image.

Make sure to mention that you are on average storing your Image data at a compression rate greater than most JPEGs, and to top the tank off - you would also be allowing the user to download at any capacity their browser permits (A Feature of Canvas.) [~1/4 Off File Size depending upon encoding etc.]

Enjoy! And feel free to send any questions - I will gladly follow-up eventually.

REPLACE COMMAS BELOW WITH DECIMALS; THERE IS AN IMAGE WITH ALL THE NEEDED FILES, REFERENCE LINKS, AND BROWSER IDE. (No Downloads!)

i,imgur,com/hcRhtNM,jpg

or

pastebin,com/WTQXtykQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Web Development All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: