Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bind trainer to specific PC ?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mordax
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:49 pm    Post subject: Bind trainer to specific PC ?! Reply with quote

is there any way to bind cheat engine generated trainer to specific computer only ? either by some hardware ID, like HDD or by windows ID.

im not sure if lua section is right section, but in description it does say "if you want cheat engine to do specific thing"
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you can but it's not something you will probably get help with here since this implies selling of the trainer.
mordax
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STOP GOING OFFTOPIC ! this is so annoying, like little kids .. can't stay in topic. who said anything about selling a trainer ? if you must know .. i have made unique hack in one game, which would cause huge chaos if it gets public, but i want to share it with some clan members, but im not sure if they can be trusted.
so i will ask them to give me their ID (whatever it will be) and then bind trainer to that.

so please, can anyone help me with this ?
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mordax wrote:
STOP GOING OFFTOPIC ! this is so annoying, like little kids .. can't stay in topic. who said anything about selling a trainer ? if you must know .. i have made unique hack in one game, which would cause huge chaos if it gets public, but i want to share it with some clan members, but im not sure if they can be trusted.
so i will ask them to give me their ID (whatever it will be) and then bind trainer to that.

so please, can anyone help me with this ?

I didn't go off-topic. I answered your question and gave my opinion about it. All you asked was if there was a way, not how to do it. And I'm not a 'little kid'. Either way, this is something people here probably wont help you with.

mordax
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can't bother argueing, but saying all that you went offtopic again and so did i now.

if noone helps here, what is the point of forum? its like saying "post here for help" and then when you ask "no go away noone helps you"

I ask one more time and please if you know nothing, then don't post at all, just ignore.
is there anyone who knows how to make such binding of a trainer?
dick_traced
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Selling trainers is so very gay
anyway i think you could use windows apis in the auto assembler scripts to retrive hdd serial number, and if it don't match your list, dont enable the hack
mordax
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of, i just said i don't want to sell trainers !!! that it is for my clan members. i don't trust them with this hack, if this gets out, it ruins whole game, it gives you pretty much power of god in that game. i want to make it so they can't share it with anyone else.

can you be more specific, since i am not professional in this field. i know how to hack games with memory tools and write trainers, but i am not a programmer.
im sure there is some small tool that can get any kind of serial from computer upon run, but i need to know cheat engine side, how to make it work only on specific computer. and where would the list be ?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No idea myself how to get unique id's with lua and/or ce (well, I have an idea but way too complicated)

but I do have an suggestion if you wish that the trainer is not spread to other people.
For every person make a unique version that when ran first shows a screen of the user's most personal details like creditcard number, address, picture, phone, social security number, etc... (Of course only provide the trainer to them after having verified that information)

Then if it is spread, you know who not to trust

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
mordax
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't necessarely have to be done via CE, if there is a way to include another .exe (like when generating a trainer) to get it done, it would be fine.

i did not mean that CE should get the unique ID, but just make the check and if it isn't same, then it won't work. i have np binding that unique id in it myself, just as long as it runs only in one specific machine.

however it's very good idea to make it show personal info, so it would make them think before sharing, but getting that information is bit harder.
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mordax wrote:
however it's very good idea to make it show personal info, so it would make them think before sharing, but getting that information is bit harder.

Just launch Form Designer, add label (lets say its name is "registeredTo") and inside lua script, add this at the end:

control_setCaption(CETrainer_registeredTo,'Registered to: mordax')

My advise is. Save trainer as CT file (not cetrainer nor exe) for yourself. And if you want share your trainer, load CT file, change line control_setCaption(CETrainer_registeredTo,'someone....., save trainer as EXE file.

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this seems promising, however im little bit lost.
what is the form designer you mentioned ?

and the field "mordax" should be what ? some kind of ID?
i have never done something ilke this so its dark field for me
OmegaCES
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mordax part would be a name.
It's not really protection but if you put personal details of someone in a trainer they are less likely to share that trainer.

Form designer is how you make your CE trainers.
mordax
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfortunetly this is not an answer for my question.
i need a solid system that simply does not run an any other machine, but where it was first launched.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: