Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for some help with a cheat for My Hero Ultra Rumble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ybasdf
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:38 pm    Post subject: Looking for some help with a cheat for My Hero Ultra Rumble Reply with quote

So, let me start off by saying I am a novice, I just learned how to deal with dynamic(changing) addresses. and some assembly scripting.
I have made a few cheats/scripts that work well for like Character tickets, and quirk skill levels and such, but particularly what I am trying to do is increase attacks range.
The one I'm trying to do right now particularly is Shigaraki's beta skill, the AoE pools he places on the ground.
I have found the address that controls the size of the pool, but it seems there is a limit I currently can not exceed, When I write a script to block this limit, a new address sends a command to replace the value, no matter how many times I block this command, a new different address sends the command to the "attack size" address limiting it. at level 1 the value of the size/range is 1, at lvl 9 it is 15. Changing the address value increases it's size up until you get to 15 or higher, then the range/size is being limited to 15, and I can not figure out why, can anyone help me out, or give me some advice please?
I know it is possible because I seen someone do it in a game.
lordmayest
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ik this wont help you, but can u tell me what you did to get the character tickets pls, I can't figure it out, and help would be appreciated
YounMe
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man, hope you're doing well, I know I'm late but can you give me the cheat that you made of my hero ultra rumble the one that hacks the tickets.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day
Unkindlykhan72
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:16 am    Post subject: How do I cheat Reply with quote

I need a tickets hack since I'm broke and I seriously am having terrible luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: