Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Help] [C++] How i can use this code in ce trainer.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the fact that you just copy-pasted this from another site, I'll take the liberty at assuming you have no idea what it does or how it works.

This is code from an older project that also requires its own driver to function fully. The part of the code you posted will literally do nothing on its own. Porting it to any means of working in CE will do nothing because you need the driver its designed to run with also.

These types of things are designed to run stand-alone as well to avoid detection, implementing it in any kind of manner to run inside of CE would completely defeat that purpose/point.

KSllDONUTz
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atom0s wrote:
Based on the fact that you just copy-pasted this from another site, I'll take the liberty at assuming you have no idea what it does or how it works.

This is code from an older project that also requires its own driver to function fully. The part of the code you posted will literally do nothing on its own. Porting it to any means of working in CE will do nothing because you need the driver its designed to run with also.

These types of things are designed to run stand-alone as well to avoid detection, implementing it in any kind of manner to run inside of CE would completely defeat that purpose/point.

Now i use Imgui But this tool Hard to Design
i want move From ImGUI to VS C++/CLR WindowsForm or lazarus Tform
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most I can say is good luck?

You should take the time to learn what you're doing first before just copy pasting other peoples code without having a clue of how to use it or what it does. Just because someone on another game hacking forum said the code is 'undetected' does not mean it actually is, or that it is actually undetected in the game you plan to use it with.

The code you are trying to copy requires a driver to work fully. While that code is also public and pastable, you should actually try and understand what you're doing first so that in the event something is broken, needs modifications, or so on, you actually know how to fix it yourself instead of just begging on another forum later because your paste cheat isn't doing what you thought it should.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: