Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone have experience with GTA 1 hacking?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rain-13
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 1:06 pm    Post subject: Does anyone have experience with GTA 1 hacking? Reply with quote

Hi!

I want to be able to modify my wanted level. There is also some existing cheat engine trainer on the internet but looks like it's addresses dont match mine so I need to make my own.

Currently modifying wanted level is a bit pain in the ass. There seems to be 4 addresses that show wanted level (0 to 4) and 1 boolean variable telling if I am wanted or not.

If I change this boolean to 1 and wanted level to 4 then police still doesn't come after me. And likewise if I do have wanted level and I set them all to 0, police still keeps hunting me. So seems like changing those variables from CE does not change anything for game (except visuals representing wanted level).

Does anyone have experience with GTA and knows how it works? How could I find out what to modify?
m0rc0m
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im not familiarized with the game in particular but from your post, what i can get is that maybe the game has separated the wanted system from the visual representations, if so you may have found only the graphic representation address. You may have to try with another address. Wich can be a bit of trial an error if you get multiple address with values from 0 to 5.

May i ask what happens if you modify one of the other adress you got? you said that you found 4 possible targets. Is it possible that if you modify another one of those the stars remain visualy the same?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: