Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MH3U Cemu trying to find the charm table entry

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivikdor
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:11 am    Post subject: MH3U Cemu trying to find the charm table entry Reply with quote

Using CE 7.5

I'm trying to find the infamous "charm table" memory in MH3U running on Cemu 2.0-29

I found a guide that provided Big Endian value types, the game only seems to respond to Float Big Endian.

What happens is the charm table is assigned as soon as you select "New Game", so the only thing that should change from backing in and out of character creation when you hit New Game is that charm table value because everything else is exactly the same in character creation: gender, skin/hair colors, face, voice, etc.

I'm just not sure what the process should be to go about finding it with CE scans, eliminating irrelevant values along the way. I know that if I do find the value I would have to play through the game to the point where I can find out for certain what table I have then create another character with the same CE value and see if it reproduces the same results and go from there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: