Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Issue with debugger after using HxD.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RdL
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:36 am    Post subject: Issue with debugger after using HxD. Reply with quote

I just tried, to make CE capable to read a game memory(it is a MTA server, wich has own launcher for some reason, its technily MTA). I was succes after renaming cheat engine (uppercase, without space etc.), to many different owrd when i was testing. After i changde the text i was able to read game memory, but none of the debugger work, not just in the game but not even in a broser process. I just find out after testing, that i dont have any issue with debugger until i not changing the "Cheat Engine" text, but if i dont modify this text i'm not able to read the memory anymore(I couldn't attach the debugger to this process! You coud try...). I cant use debugger on any process after this rename, so its not the ac block it.

I think i did not miss anything, if anyone can help me, i will really appreciated.
Xx XoTiC V1 xX
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2023 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Issue with debugger after using HxD. Reply with quote

RdL wrote:
I just tried, to make CE capable to read a game memory(it is a MTA server, wich has own launcher for some reason, its technily MTA). I was succes after renaming cheat engine (uppercase, without space etc.), to many different owrd when i was testing. After i changde the text i was able to read game memory, but none of the debugger work, not just in the game but not even in a broser process. I just find out after testing, that i dont have any issue with debugger until i not changing the "Cheat Engine" text, but if i dont modify this text i'm not able to read the memory anymore(I couldn't attach the debugger to this process! You coud try...). I cant use debugger on any process after this rename, so its not the ac block it.

I think i did not miss anything, if anyone can help me, i will really appreciated.

As far as I know online cheats aren't discussed here on the forums or allowed. Anyway, I will tell you that if you want to make an undetected Cheat Engine, you're going about it the wrong way. You need to rename the dbk64sys and dbk32sys among other string names to something else and as far as I know you can not do that with a hex editor and make it work properly. You can change the name and stuff with it but you really need Visual Studio, Delphi (Lazarus) and the Cheat Engine source code.

Look up some tutorials on YouTube or search on the web.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: