Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Help to Find Very Hard To Find Value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VORP
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:46 pm    Post subject: Need Help to Find Very Hard To Find Value Reply with quote

Hi, I want to modify 4 values in memory which are very hard to find since they are all zeroes. On screenshot you can see some game code which registers target priority for some ingame unit. It has HealthWeight, ShotWeight, CurrentTargetWeight and OverkillWeight and all these four zeroes control priority for targeting a certain unit and make so that unit never gets targeted. I want to change these values to say 20, but I can't do that since I simply can't find these 4 zeroes in game memory since there are in total 18,8 million zeroes in the game memory. I also can't directly modify values you see on the screen via game code since game Launcher then will detect that I have modified game files and will crush the game. Anyone has ideas how to find these 4 values and modify them?

I have also tried to do this by searching strings such as "BEGIN TARGET PRIORITY VALUES" and opening memory region and although by doing this I have found this paragraph in game memory, I don't know how to modify these values that way as all values in text paragraph and written in string type.

aaa.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.29 KB
 Viewed:  1487 Time(s)

aaa.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: