Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finding List Of Dynamic Units

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NiAlCaNikk
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:29 pm    Post subject: Finding List Of Dynamic Units Reply with quote

Hi all, please bear with me I just started getting into cheat engine a day ago for a Java project I am working on. I would like to track the specific location/pointer that deals with spawning the Prisoners and/or keeping a list of all current Prisoners that are currently in the game.

The game I am targeting is Prison Architect. Shown in the attachment I am able to isolate the specific addresses that controls the prisoner's category. I'm hoping from this isolated address I can work my way back such as:

Prisoner Category --> [Crime/Punishment Handler???] --> Prisoner --> Prisoner List.

Shown in more attachments I was able to dissect the data structure that wounded up with alot more useful information. I just dont know how I can use this to my advantage.

I also tried to figure out what I can do by viewing what writes to the category address which is attached by an image too. I also just do not know how to use this to my advantage.

I also gathered the address of another prisoner's category address in hope of maybe cross-referencing similar addresses but I just dont know how to do this.

(Edit) Category 1 = Min, 2 = Med, 3 = Max, 4 = PC, 5 = SuperMax, 6 = DeathRow, 7 = Criminally Insane.

Any suggestions? Videos I can watch that are related to what im looking for? Anytype of feedback would be nice. Please understand I am completely new to Cheat Engine and I have no idea what im doing to an extent.

[Unrelated to Problem, Read only if you want to] My goal is to write a Java program using JNA (Java Memory Reader) that can identify the list of all prisoners, iterate to vital information (such as age, sentence, name, category etc.) with each prisoner inside the list and manipulated the contents from the program.

WritingShowCase.png
 Description:
Address that writes to the category address
 Filesize:  410.95 KB
 Viewed:  636 Time(s)

WritingShowCase.png

NameShowcase.png
 Description:
Dissected Data Structure - Name
 Filesize:  597.36 KB

NameShowcase.png

Health&CategoryShowCase.png
 Description:
Dissected Data Structure - Category & Health
 Filesize:  541.67 KB

Health&CategoryShowCase.png

TimeServedShowCase.png
 Description:
Dissected Data Structure - Time Served
 Filesize:  542.56 KB

TimeServedShowCase.png

CategoryShowCase.png
 Description:
Lowery & Green along with their respective isolated category address
 Filesize:  914.49 KB

CategoryShowCase.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: