Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To Hack Half Life Alyx?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoseFaction
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 3:44 pm    Post subject: How To Hack Half Life Alyx? Reply with quote

For the life of me I can't find health value or bullets in gun! I got the ammo mags and resin hacked just fine but health and no reload hack eludes me can someone help me?

The only values i could find for health and bullets is a 4 byte exact value of whats on screen. For bullets there are 3 addresses which don't work and 4 byte exact value of 100 for full health and changing those just results in the value changing back instantly and I even tried changed/unchanged scan for encrypted values but still got nothing useful.

Does anyone know how these values are stored?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think health is 100 max. but it may depend on your upgrades/difficulty, so try unknown initial value

for ammo try searching for clipsize+ammo left

and make sure you're not transitioning between levels while searching for these addresses

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
JoseFaction
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2022 7:16 pm    Post subject: found pistol no reload but need help with shotgun no reload Reply with quote

I found the pistol no reload by searching clip rounds not total rounds so starting with full clip i search 10 then decrease and I got it that way but I don't know how to hack shotgun no reload I tried the same search tactics by trying the number of rounds on the led display which is 7 when full but that didn't work so i tried the extra shells which it holds 6 in the side when full and that ended up making invisible shells that crashed the game Sad Please can you help me hack the shotgun and also the health because I have tried everything I could on health without success.
JoseFaction
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:49 pm    Post subject: bump Reply with quote

Hello? I still need help on this! i hacked everything except shotgun no reload it seems to be held as an array of objects or something how do you hack an array?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you tried finding the code that decreases ammo and just nop it ?

I seem to remember that it also ended up affecting the shotgun (And the ammo for enemies, but honestly them running out of ammo is rare anyhow)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: