Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do I find a structure in cheat engine given a name?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diqz969
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:00 pm    Post subject: How do I find a structure in cheat engine given a name? Reply with quote

I'm trying to use cheat engine to make some stuff for Elden Ring, and I'm working on changing the camera orbit distance(aka the distance from the camera to the player) to make the camera closer, or farther away from the player character.

After talking with someone who had made something similar to what I am working on, they told me I can find the values for that in the "CS::ChrExFollowCam" structure

I'm pretty new to Cheat Engine, and I understand the basics of structures, but I'm not sure how I can access it based on the name of it alone.

If anyone can explain to me how to access these values, I would really appreciate it. And also, if any of you know some good tutorials for how I can learn more about this specific thing, that would also help a ton. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: