Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ultimap2 freezes when setting ranges

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lewrya
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:21 am    Post subject: ultimap2 freezes when setting ranges Reply with quote

So I was having issues with ultimap one and somebody suggested that I should search for particular ranges. Okay cool well you can only do that in ultimap2.

Among other problems with access violations (which I worked around), if I set ranges, it just doesn't process any data. If I pause or set auto processing it just hangs.

Now I can grab all data and then filter later, but even that just seems impossible. I have the new i9 12 series, 4 TB nvme that runs at 15 GB a second on contiguous transfer speeds, and even 60 seconds of scanning fills that drive an incredible amount, and it takes like 5 to 20 minutes for the first pause/resume and then filter operations tend to just freeze it all together at about 60% processing.

I like and I prefer ultimap1 because it actually works. I just need the filter range option and I would be in heaven.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also prefer ultimap1 because it is faster for me. I also get access violations when trying to filter out returns, but it is not a major problem.

That being said, ultimap can take some time, but it does work well.

Regarding ranges, I assume that you have filtered out other modules already?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: