Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Future table downloads/trainer links
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zagan66
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well IMO this is all ludicrous. I mean here you have a program, Cheat Engine, perfectly legal, used by millions of people. Some top programmers used it to cut their teeth on back in the day when they started out and went on to make a fortune developing many of the top games today.

Now that they pretty much owe everything they got to Cheat Engine, they wish to disavow it. Pretend it's some evil thing and try to prevent people from sharing tables made from it, when you know very well they used to do it themselves. Heaven forbid someone else learn something from it.

This is the restriction of information geared at keeping people down. It's been like this throughout history all the way back to the written word when being able to read was a skill that gave you power and it was reserved and controlled by the rich and those in power. You had to go to university or a religious sect to learn this power that would open the door to wealth. Unless you were lucky enough to find a way to learn on your own from someone willing to teach you. Some of these people were actually considered heretics by the church for a period of time and burned at the stake, so these people were a rare breed willing to take chances for they knew sharing this information would benefit the world.

Now that reading is common among the masses a new key to wealth is here - programming and with it a new door is placed in front of the masses with keys being taken away by those who found this new power on their own by reaching out to a new age of heretics. But like the Church of old, there are some who do not wish you to attain this new power so they close doors and lock them with moves like this.

Not wanting people to share cheat tables pfft, I say kick those doors down and share them all the more! Post them everywhere so they got to spend so much time trying to find them it drives them crazy. They will eventually give up, or wind up spending so much time on it they will have no life. What will they be able to really say? "I spent my entire life preventing people from cheating in video games." Wow, what an accomplishment. NOT.

:end rant/:
AdrianArcos
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:46 pm    Post subject: Ihope I can rant? Reply with quote

Okay so... This cheat engine thing was designed for game which have no set cheat system like your everyday emulators. So, Why make everything complicated instead of just creating the rom hack for whatever system emulator it's meant for? I understand the CE was supposed to be "easy". Maybe sure it is once you already have all the information you need. I've tried... at best, I was able to do an antidote hack from one of the videos I saw on YouTube.. I don't know how to create a CT or even insert one into the CE. SO maybe I'm just stupid, but I know I'm not the only one with all these issues
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Ihope I can rant? This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

AdrianArcos wrote:
Okay so... This cheat engine thing was designed for game which have no set cheat system like your everyday emulators. So, Why make everything complicated instead of just creating the rom hack for whatever system emulator it's meant for?...
Those are called Cheat tables, you just load one up and enable what you want; use a search engine to find CTs. Else you use CE to create the cheats.

AdrianArcos wrote:
...I understand the CE was supposed to be "easy". Maybe sure it is once you already have all the information you need. ...

All things are easy if you have all the information, that's why learning is key to doing things well. And CE is pretty badass, but you still have to do some work.

AdrianArcos wrote:
... I've tried... at best, I was able to do an antidote hack from one of the videos I saw on YouTube...

1. Do the CE tutorial.
2. Do the CE tutorial.
3. See 1 and 2.
4. Do the CE tutorial, in a completely different way.
5. Do the CE tutorial.

AdrianArcos wrote:
...I don't know how to create a CT...

See steps above.

AdrianArcos wrote:
...or even insert one into the CE...

To load a CT it's just "File->Open", like any other program.

AdrianArcos wrote:
...SO maybe I'm just stupid, but I know I'm not the only one with all these issues

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Tutorials

https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Tutorials:AttachToProcess
https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Tutorials:AddScriptToTable
https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Tutorials:Add_address_to_list
https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Tutorials:Cheat_Engine_Tutorial_Guide_x32

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems they only go after sites that don't put up a "survey", IE if a site only has tables for download then, unless that site offers a "survey" for people to download and infect their computers, then the site is closed down. It's all about greed,

I was looking for a table for a particular game and all I could find was sites that say "Online generator here to get unlimited coins, lives, weapons, etc etc", or "<game>hack available for unlimited lives, etc etc", but when it's researched, they are nothing but scam surveys that say to unlock the hack, you will need to take a"short?" survey, yeah, short? NO, a survey? NO, more like something that you HAVE to buy, sign up for, or subscribe to, that unless you get accepted by these 'offers', then you don't get the hack, which by the way doesn't exist.

So, on that note, is there a "none survey" site that hosts CE tables and trainers?
sabry
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am Arabic and I do not know how to edit English codes
Can you help me solve this problem?

Code:

function skill()
autoAssemble([[
alloc(Function_XP_Skill,300)
alloc(_myskill,4)
registersymbol(_myskill)
createthread(Function_XP_Skill)
Function_XP_Skill:
  push #1500 ///
  call kernel32.Sleep
            pushad
            pushfd
            push #0
            je code
            push #0
            jmp code2
            code:
            push 00
            code2:
            push [00F6CA94]
            push [_myskill]
            call 00CF3304
            mov ecx,eax
            call 00F5C708
 popfd
 popad
  jmp Function_XP_Skill
]])
end
----------------------------------
-------------------------------------
function UDF2_CEComboBox1Change(sender)
if readInteger("_myskill") == nil or readInteger("_myskill") == "" then
skill()
end
if UDF2.CEComboBox1.itemIndex == 0 then
writeInteger("_myskill", 1025) -- مثلاً وصمه
elseif UDF2.CEComboBox1.itemIndex == 1 then
writeInteger("_myskill",10390) -- مهارة السوبر مان
elseif UDF2.CEComboBox1.itemIndex == 2 then
writeInteger("_myskill",1110)
elseif UDF2.CEComboBox1.itemIndex == 3 then
writeInteger("_myskill",6011)
elseif UDF2.CEComboBox1.itemIndex == 4 then
writeInteger("_myskill",15780)
elseif UDF2.CEComboBox1.itemIndex == 5 then
writeInteger("_myskill",1095)
elseif UDF2.CEComboBox1.itemIndex == 6 then
writeInteger("_myskill",0)
end
end
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

usalabs wrote:
It seems they only go after sites that don't put up a "survey", IE if a site only has tables for download then, unless that site offers a "survey" for people to download and infect their computers, then the site is closed down. It's all about greed,

I was looking for a table for a particular game and all I could find was sites that say "Online generator here to get unlimited coins, lives, weapons, etc etc", or "<game>hack available for unlimited lives, etc etc", but when it's researched, they are nothing but scam surveys that say to unlock the hack, you will need to take a"short?" survey, yeah, short? NO, a survey? NO, more like something that you HAVE to buy, sign up for, or subscribe to, that unless you get accepted by these 'offers', then you don't get the hack, which by the way doesn't exist.

So, on that note, is there a "none survey" site that hosts CE tables and trainers?

Yes, there is. Cheat tables have moved to here https://fearlessrevolution.com

Godcheatslife
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is insane - can't believe that something as simple as cheats or trainers for games we legally own would be made illegal.

It's like buying a house and then being told you can't change the color of the walls.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: