Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For some Reason i Cant seem to find Values in Tempest
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aldrael
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
Instead of worrying about how to find the money value and alter it, try to find a different value that has 'an effect' on money. It's much easier and you don't have to deal with encrypted values. This holds true for many games. Sometimes, you just have to use your brain a tiny little bit and think of a less obvious approach.

FOR EXAMPLE:

When you sell something.

I'm sorry for reviving this old thread, but i'm on the same situation as the OP. And, because i'm not that good using CE, i can't seem to change the value of whatever it is i need to sell. I am able to do small changes using CE, but all follow the same pattern: Select process, find money for example in 4 bytes or float, buy or sell, rinse and repeat until find the adress, then change the value. I know CE has a lot more than that but, unfortunately, i can't get to it Razz, my fault. So ++METHOS, could you tell me what do i have to do to change the sale value of whatever object i have to sell to increase my money?

Thanks!
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while since I looked at this game, but assuming I remember correctly...when you sell a cannon (or whatever), you can adjust the slider bar to sell 1, 2, 3 or even 99, right? Say you only have 20 to sell...you adjust the slider bar to 5 and search for 5, but you don't actually sell anything yet. You adjust the slider bar again, to 10, and then you search for 10. You adjust the slider bar to 12 and search for 12. Finally, you have found the value that determines how many cannons you are going to sell. Now, just change that number to something really high (it doesn't matter if you have that many to sell or not), and you sell a bunch of them. Keep doing that until you are rich.

Again, it's been a while, but I think this is how the game worked when I tried it.
Aldrael
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a good one, never thought of that. Anyway, either that wasn't it or they already patched that way of cheating, but it's not working now. I'll keep searching. Thanks anyway dude.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure they patched it, since it has online components. You just have to be creative. They probably just added more encryption, but didn't actually change much regarding code.
Nemexia55
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone knows how to have infinite money in v1.0.3?
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nemexia55 wrote:
anyone knows how to have infinite money in v1.0.3?

Hey, mate... I can still do what ++METHOS has done in v.1.0.8. Smile

Nezzar
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xaiff.frosten wrote:

Hey, mate... I can still do what ++METHOS has done in v.1.0.8. Smile

@xaiff.frosten

I did what ++METHOS said and didn't work so how did you able to work it in your end?

Cause maybe you might have a different way to do it or add some other steps to produce it.

Thx.

P.S. - I am also using v.1.0.8
Nezzar
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@++METHOS

Hi there mate!

I really can't find any other source from the net about cheating the game and even a trainer does not exist to download for free except for CheatHappens.

I read your comment right here... ->
++METHOS wrote:
It's been a while since I looked at this game, but assuming I remember correctly...when you sell a cannon (or whatever), you can adjust the slider bar to sell 1, 2, 3 or even 99, right? Say you only have 20 to sell...you adjust the slider bar to 5 and search for 5, but you don't actually sell anything yet. You adjust the slider bar again, to 10, and then you search for 10. You adjust the slider bar to 12 and search for 12. Finally, you have found the value that determines how many cannons you are going to sell. Now, just change that number to something really high (it doesn't matter if you have that many to sell or not), and you sell a bunch of them. Keep doing that until you are rich.

Again, it's been a while, but I think this is how the game worked when I tried it.

... and followed all your procedure of how to make it work but it did not work in my end.

Maybe you have another way to find the values.

Thx.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I no longer have this game on my PC. I only took a look at it because people were having issues. It didn't take long to find a solution - you just have to be creative. That, or remove/decrypt the encryption/encrypted data. That said, updates could have been released that have made it extremely difficult to alter certain values.
samy_grecu
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm working for creating the trainer,tomorrow will be ready..It should include
//No Damage
//One Hit Kill
//Unlimited Money
//Unlimited Xp
//Unlimited Ammo
torin555
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's still working, search for a float that matches the number of items you're selling.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: