Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bypass detection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cascraft
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:17 pm    Post subject: bypass detection Reply with quote

hi,

i have an Anti-Cheat programm that detects Cheat-Engine Windows Titel and some stuff like that...so my qustion is:

how can i bypassing it? i was trying to change a whole stuff like that but its only not detecting a Window Titel(Cheat Engine 6.4).

if i cklick "Process List" or "Find out what acesses/writes to this adress" it says "Cheat Founded".

btw: sorry for my bad english Very Happy
atom0s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Download the source code to Cheat Engine and start editing things. However in some cases you are not going to really be able to fully bypass the anti-cheat by just changing things around. You are probably getting detected by other methods such as attaching the debugger or opening a process handle.

If it is just simple application detections then you are going to need to do a lot of editing to Cheat Engine:
- You need to change all window titles.
- You should change all labels from their current text to something else.
- You should move UI objects around. (Some anti-cheats scan for static positions of CE's UI elements.)
- You should change hard-coded strings in CE's source to other things.
- You should rename resources and change things that are not required (such as the icon, string tables, etc.)
- Change colors of the windows and controls.

Basically anything cosmetic that can be changed in CE you should change.

Also try stripping out parts of CE that you do not use and wont need. The less inside of the end result the better chances of you not being detected.

Rename the kernel driver alone with altering any strings inside of it.

Pretty much your objective is to make CE not CE when trying to make a UCE. (Undetected Cheat Engine)

Outside of that the anti-cheat could just be detecting API calls and such which in that case no matter what you do to CE you wont bypass it, instead you will need to start working on injection/hooks to cause the anti-cheat to assume things are ok.

cascraft
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Thanks for that information Cool

i will reply again if its works or not.

and yes its a simple application detections. ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming -> Crackmes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: