Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't find gold/money in flash game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spamme
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:15 pm    Post subject: Can't find gold/money in flash game Reply with quote

I tried to find the value and value*8 in the bytes but nothing, then in the float and double but also here unsuccessfully. So I started with an unknown initial value and then I used the "increased value by" each time that I was earning some gold/money but nothing. Last resort, I started with unknown initial value and then only "increased value", but also with this method at the end the list of the memory addresses was empty.
I'm out of ideas, I begin to think that they change the memory address of the gold/money every time that they change the value, so it is impossible to find it in the memory. Somebody has a suggestion?

Thanks
Geri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try changed/unchanged search.

If it's not a multiplayer game, you can post the name of the game.

It is possible that the location of the value is changing, but it's rare.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
spamme
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is "decision 3", is on armorgames and kongregate.
I tried also to find the address of the gold/money during the mission, but also this one unsuccessfully.
Geri

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you bothering with finding values? This game has hacked versions with built-in cheats. Just google decision 3 cheats.

If you are interested in any of my crappy articles/tutorials about CE and game hacking, you can find them here:
http://www.szemelyesintegracio.hu/cheats/41-game-hacking-articles

Don't request cheats or updates.
TwoSpooky
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Can't find gold/money in flash game Reply with quote

spamme wrote:
I tried to find the value and value*8 in the bytes but nothing, then in the float and double but also here unsuccessfully. So I started with an unknown initial value and then I used the "increased value by" each time that I was earning some gold/money but nothing. Last resort, I started with unknown initial value and then only "increased value", but also with this method at the end the list of the memory addresses was empty.
I'm out of ideas, I begin to think that they change the memory address of the gold/money every time that they change the value, so it is impossible to find it in the memory. Somebody has a suggestion?

Thanks

What web browser are you using?
Turysta10
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Can't find gold/money in flash game Reply with quote

TwoSpooky wrote:

What web browser are you using?

Hi i try do the same on FF. No resources Sad
TwoSpooky
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I don't know about FF. I do know that Google Chrome and IE can have 1-5 process' running with the same name.
You could possibly be searching for values in the wrong process. Try scanning each one until you get a hit.
Turysta10
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoSpooky wrote:
I do know that Google Chrome and IE can have 1-5 process' running with the same name.
You could possibly be searching for values in the wrong process. Try scanning each one until you get a hit.

I know it. This is main reason why i use Fire Fox Smile

I have only 2 process.
Turysta10
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geri wrote:
Why are you bothering with finding values? This game has hacked versions with built-in cheats. Just google decision 3 cheats.

Yes i know.

But i play a lot of time in unhacket version. And i dont want to start again from start Smile

I need only little help to finish that game Smile
borghi
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the other Decision games it stores it's money, materials and score values as a string.
BONT is 25000
BIfQUA== is 125008

Easiest to use a sol editing program, not sure how to go about it with cheat engine yet
panraven
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Turysta10 wrote:
Geri wrote:

Yes i know.

But i play a lot of time in unhacket version. And i dont want to start again from start Smile

I need only little help to finish that game Smile

You can try to copy your current *.sol over the one from the hacked version. If the saves are compatible, you can continue on hacked version, or go back previous one when bored.

The *.sol is located somewhere in Macromedia dir of your os user profile, pic as an example. Search under the profile director with 'decision' should locate the target *.sol

Do the copy after closed the flash game, since otherwise the sol in flash memory will be written to disk just before it close.

ADDED:
decision-3-16123.swf is a directory, not a swf file. My decision3.sol is just under cache.armorgames.com dir.

sol.jpg
 Description:
sol dir
 Filesize:  29.49 KB
 Viewed:  34078 Time(s)

sol.jpg

Turysta10
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@panraven

Thx a lot! I will try it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: