This is for the steam version as of 2012-11-04, but might work for other versions.
* Check "SCRIPT: MAIN" to enable editing values and other cheats
* Check the Ammo box to expand and edit ammo values
* Double-click values for Caps, Sector Passes and ammos to change them
* Change values to '1' for EnableAir, EnableGod, EnableInfiniteClip, EnableOneHitKill and EnableFastDrilling to enable individual cheats
* Enabled cheats depend on checking the box by the following script boxes:
* 'SCRIPT: Air': For air supply only
* 'SCRIPT: Clip': For infinite clip/ammo for clip-based guns only
* 'SCRIPT: Damage': For God, OneHitKill and FastDrilling
NOTE: You may need to perform an action before enabling the cheat scripts.
For example you cannot enable the Damage script until something has taken
damage, just start drilling through your home container first. For Clip
you may need to fire your nailgun. For Air you may need to actually step