Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tekken 8 Gold Help! (Pirate// Offline)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tanjiroxll
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2024 1:29 pm    Post subject: Tekken 8 Gold Help! (Pirate// Offline) Reply with quote

Hello! I have been trying to modify the value of Tekken 8's gold on a Pirated copy! I know it is not at all connected to the Servers. I cant for the life of me find the value due to inexperience with tricky values. I've done every search even the Extra searches. Still can't find it. Can someone try on their end and tell me how they've done it? I used to use HxD editor for tricky values but years have past since then and I completely forgot how to go about editing save files that way. (EDIT: I'm not dumb! I've used Cheat Engine since the release of "5 minutes to kill yourself" on Adult Swim! Even used it on a few games on "Newgrounds" This one game I just can't find the gold value and I am not versed in Code. So I can't use other values to find Gold. Gold is not the number they show, the unknown value isn't finding it. I'm at a complete lost and I would understand if it was the official game but mines is cracked so where are the Gold Values Hiding😭😖😣!?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: