Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FBI really dropped the ball on Nicholas Cruz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:35 am    Post subject: FBI really dropped the ball on Nicholas Cruz Reply with quote

http://static01.nyt.com/newsgraphics/2018/02/23/fbi-transcripts/assets/fbi-transcript.pdf

>Plenty of heads up about this psychopath

>No one in the FBI steps in

>Let's ban guns instead
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's diffidently been a hot subject. But with the current militarization of the police in the US, I think it will be harder then ever to ban guns in America. Plus many people will see this as the beginning of a Nazi like regime, I now I will. So just stock pile for now.

PS: And um, but um. Like every sentence, no need to form a complete thought before speaking I guess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
It's diffidently been a hot subject. But with the current militarization of the police in the US, I think it will be harder then ever to ban guns in America. Plus many people will see this as the beginning of a Nazi like regime, I now I will. So just stock pile for now.

PS: And um, but um. Like every sentence, no need to form a complete thought before speaking I guess.
Yeah, the south is never going to recognize gun laws, even if they are passed. They tried to immediately pass an assault weapons ban in Florida, which got vetoed immediately.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:

Yeah, the south is never going to recognize gun laws, even if they are passed. They tried to immediately pass an assault weapons ban in Florida, which got vetoed immediately.

My garage is like a museum, I have a Charleville Musket dating back to 1771. I'd move to another state if Indiana ever banned any of my collection, they are that important to me.

TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:

My garage is like a museum, I have a Charleville Musket dating back to 1771. I'd move to another state if Indiana ever banned any of my collection, they are that important to me.

For me it's Granddad's M1, Pop's M16, and my M4, so I'm willing to do a lot more then moving.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Guns have such a rich history in America, don't they? We took our country with guns. We freed the slaves with guns, we expanded and created law in lawless lands through the power of the gun. They represent that the power belongs to the people and not to the government. Any attempt to ban simple weapons such as assault rifles is a direct affront to the core values of America.

It's often argued that America has no culture, but history shows we are the culture of the gun.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Guns have such a rich history in America, don't they?

They really do. Many historians say it was the Kentucky long rifles combined with sharp shooters that were key to creating America. And both where really first invented and created in America.

HackOtaku wrote:
We took our country with guns. We freed the slaves with guns, we expanded and created law in lawless lands through the power of the gun. They represent that the power belongs to the people and not to the government. Any attempt to ban simple weapons such as assault rifles is a direct affront to the core values of America.

I think I almost tiered up. America Fuck Ya!

Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Guns have such a rich history in America, don't they? We took our country with guns. We freed the slaves with guns, we expanded and created law in lawless lands through the power of the gun. They represent that the power belongs to the people and not to the government. Any attempt to ban simple weapons such as assault rifles is a direct affront to the core values of America.

It's often argued that America has no culture, but history shows we are the culture of the gun.
we're also the only country to use nuclear weapons for warfare, pretty cool too huh
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wrecking ball = trump
wall = political correctness

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

we're also the only country to use nuclear weapons for warfare, pretty cool too huh
Very cool.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Very cool.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Very cool.

It's definitely not uncool that we used nukes.
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truman: "I realize the tragic significance of the atomic bomb. Its production and its use were not lightly undertaken by this Government. But we knew that our enemies were on the search for it. We know now how close they were to finding it. And we knew the disaster, which would come to this Nation, and to all peace-loving nations, to all civilization, if they had found it first. That is why we felt compelled to undertake the long and uncertain and costly labor of discovery and production.**

We won the race of discovery against the Germans. Having found the bomb we have used it. We have used it against those who attacked us without warning at Pearl Harbor, against those who have starved and beaten and executed American prisoners of war, against those who have abandoned all pretense of obeying international laws of warfare. We have used it in order to shorten the agony of war, in order to save the lives of thousands and thousands of young Americans."
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Actually it is, used the power of the stars to end a world war and stop a tyrannical ideology. Japan hasn't had a war since, Pretty sweet, hu!

EDIT:
I never murdered any one, but I'm damn good at ending enemy combatants.

EDIT2:
Another fun fact, did you know 3 times more people died when we fire bombed Tokyo, compared to both bombs.

Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
Truman: "I realize the tragic significance of the atomic bomb. Its production and its use were not lightly undertaken by this Government. But we knew that our enemies were on the search for it. We know now how close they were to finding it. And we knew the disaster, which would come to this Nation, and to all peace-loving nations, to all civilization, if they had found it first. That is why we felt compelled to undertake the long and uncertain and costly labor of discovery and production.**

We won the race of discovery against the Germans. Having found the bomb we have used it. We have used it against those who attacked us without warning at Pearl Harbor, against those who have starved and beaten and executed American prisoners of war, against those who have abandoned all pretense of obeying international laws of warfare. We have used it in order to shorten the agony of war, in order to save the lives of thousands and thousands of young Americans."
this is fallacious propaganda. the funniest thing about america is that we allow our government to lie and misinform us, while staying misinformed ourselves. it comes back and bites people in the ass every time around, but no one learns from it nor cares. even people whom you think to be on your side, no matter what side you are on, is being fed lies from within and regurgitates it back and your own side eats it up. there is no winning side to history in the most broadest sense. its always the same shit for whatever "side" you want to be on. the only way to feel like you're actually winning is to put yourself in a bubble, which both sides equally do to feel like they are making some change, or facing some change, so that the world doesn't feel so hopeless.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: