Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to sort found addresses which ends to "C" hex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials -> Auto Assembler tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tavaan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: how to sort found addresses which ends to "C" hex Reply with quote

Hi
i want to increase a item in shop in my game. in shop menu there is list of many items that some can buy more than 1 and some can buy only 1 and disapears from shop list. when yo click on an item new window pops up to set the amount to buy so its easy to change and find the address by cheat engine but prolem are those which cant increase and value is always "1". if you close this pop up window value still remain 1 but if you close shop menu address reset and have to find value again. things i know are these:
when i search value 1 then address must be between 39ffffff and 40ffffff
also value always ends to "c" example 39fg067c , 40fc390c
if i increase value for example to 99 and reopen item shop window it reset to "1"
so with this information i thought it would be easier to sort found address result so they end to "c" hex value but i am rookie and dont know how. just i found custom search with auto assembler codes but too complicated for me,,if anyone can help me with a code or better way to find this "1" value of items shop i appreciate it so much ...thanks

Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fast scan C must end with value/digits

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
tavaan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THanks alot .. it helped alot..also i have to find out about pointers too..i think if i find pointer to one item in shop it works for all other..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials -> Auto Assembler tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: