Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UE3 Batman Arkham City - Call Unrealscript Function

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OddIt
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:16 am    Post subject: UE3 Batman Arkham City - Call Unrealscript Function Reply with quote

I've done my research of what to call but I lack the know-how to pull it off.

I want to try local co-op by spawning in another player controller. Problem is this stuff is locked down tight, even with the cheat engine tools to enable the console command (found on fearless revolution Batman Arkham City - Enable Console/Commands), the one command I really wanted was stripped out: DebugCreatePlayer 1

Now, that particular function calls a very important unrealscript function that wasn't stripped out of the game:
Engine.GameViewportClient
--> event LocalPlayer CreatePlayer(int ControllerId, out string Error, bool bSpawnActor)

I don't care about the string or what it returns or even what the function returns, I just need to call the unrealscript "event" CreatePlayer and pass the correct params:
CreatePlayer(1, "", TRUE);
OR more likely
CreatePlayer(1, pointerToEmptyString, TRUE);

Because that will create player 2 for me. The rest of the game logic should spawn in this player 2 the very same way calling DebugCreatePlayer works.

That's what I need to call and with those parameters.

Note: There is a child class that may (or may not) need to be targeted to invoke the function instead:
BmGame.RGameViewportClient

The instance of the class should exist in-game which is when I'd try to invoke the function.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: