Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Android Tsum Tsum Bot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Travistyse
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Android Tsum Tsum Bot Reply with quote

0. Injecting
1. Get memory addresses of Tsums
2. Get locations and IDs of Tsums
3. Calculate the best paths (using a score / weight value)
4. Draw the paths
5. If Skill is maxed, use it
6. The actual sending of inputs like TouchDown, Move, TouchUp

I'm pretty sure I can get the Android CE working and connected to my PC so that shouldn't be an issue.

Getting the memory addresses might not be difficult, but getting them automatically isn't something I'm familiar with. How would I best go about this on Android?

The end goal is to have a standalone apk or something that I can tell Robotmon to run when it gets into a game instead of the image-recognition based "where are the Tsum Tsums at?" it currently does. Then Robotmon would simply wait until the game's over, kill or pause this bot, and things carry on as per usual but with a much more efficient and effective gameplay process.

And this is Tsum Tsum:
(Lol nvm I can't post urls but /watch?v=WiZP1Yfai4k or search for Tsum Tsum Android Game)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: