Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with trainer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
512MB
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Need help with trainer Reply with quote

Hi!

I want to create a trainer where the user can input the number of coins and so on for his desire. I am VERY new to building a trainer in cheat engine so that's why I am turning to you guys to help me out if you want!

My questions are:

How can I make so when the user of the trainer is clicking on a button another form will open up.

How can make so the user can input a number of his desire into a textbox that will change the in-game value with help from my address in the cheat table.

Where can I learn more about cheat engines own trainer system?

Thank you!
FreeER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. call formName.show() when the button is clicked (form editor->select button->events tab->onClicked '...'->call form in created event handler function).
2. Either have the user click a button when they are done or use a hotkey or check if the key is VK_ENTER, etc., regardless once you're ready to actually write the value you can use
Code:
local value = tonumber(formName.textboxName.Text) -- returns nil on invalid number
if value
  getAddressList().getMemoryRecordByDescription('memory record name/desc').Value = value
end
example (there's a couple related ones in the repo)
3. It's using the gui components of Lazaurus (which is heavily based on Delphi) so you can start there, there's of course some information mentioned in the celua.txt file (in the CE install directory) in case you don't know about that yet. You'll find a couple youtube videos about CE Trainers but I don't remember any being particularly great / explanatory.
512MB
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
Malinkata
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate i need to make a cheat table that enables freeze value and no cost in transroad:usa can you help me please
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: