Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Racism in america is so fucking ironic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:03 pm    Post subject: Racism in america is so fucking ironic Reply with quote

There's been a little bit of talk about DNA tests being used by neo nazis/white supremacists to justify racism. That's pretty funny, considering that most white americans are trashy euro mutts. Unless you're a first generation immigrant, most white families are a giant mix. Black families have a ton of european genes mixed in too.

Think about this. A mixed race white guy and a mixed race black guy in america are way more similar than a pure brit and a pure frank are to one another. Regardless of the original "source material", the americans are both going to express a shitton of dominant genes just because of their genetic diversity. So they're going to be way more similar to each other in temperament than they would be to a population that's been cultivating a unique set of recessive traits for hundreds or thousands of years.

Race is a social construct.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if u get off the internet, turn off the news, and talk to ur neighbours, you'll find that people by and large are pretty chill

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youre wrong, do some research.
"think about this"
no, don't just think about any dumb shit that comes into your fucking head, verify it before you hold it as fact.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/25/science/23andme-genetic-ethnicity-study.html

"On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American."

wow african americans a whole 24% european, while americans are NINETY-EIGHT percent european.

>most white families are a giant mix
ok? do whites argue about how pure scandinavian they are??

>a mixed race white anad mixed race black are more similar
no shit, you're not stating anything here.

>race is a social construct
so are a lot of important things

also the neo nazis that care about ancestry and dna results aren't real, theyre set up to make actual beliefs seem shittier. and the people that oppose them eat that shit up, stating how "LOL YOURE 2% AFRICAN BRO GET BTFO" when that just makes them sound just as dumb, especially because they push race a social construct so hard.

do you really think an educate white person does not know that race is a social construct, that ancestry isn't important. do you really think any sensible person gives a shit about these things? do you think an unintelligent group can get such a large backing? do you think the nazis were idiots and accomplished nothing? how much (((media))) do you consume
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
youre wrong, do some research.
"think about this"
no, don't just think about any dumb shit that comes into your fucking head, verify it before you hold it as fact.

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/25/science/23andme-genetic-ethnicity-study.html

"On average, the scientists found, people who identified as African-American had genes that were only 73.2 percent African. European genes accounted for 24 percent of their DNA, while .8 percent came from Native Americans.

Latinos, on the other hand, had genes that were on average 65.1 percent European, 18 percent Native American, and 6.2 percent African. The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European, .19 percent African, and .18 Native American."

wow african americans a whole 24% european, while americans are NINETY-EIGHT percent european.

>most white families are a giant mix
ok? do whites argue about how pure scandinavian they are??

>a mixed race white anad mixed race black are more similar
no shit, you're not stating anything here.

>race is a social construct
so are a lot of important things

also the neo nazis that care about ancestry and dna results aren't real, theyre set up to make actual beliefs seem shittier. and the people that oppose them eat that shit up, stating how "LOL YOURE 2% AFRICAN BRO GET BTFO" when that just makes them sound just as dumb, especially because they push race a social construct so hard.

do you really think an educate white person does not know that race is a social construct, that ancestry isn't important. do you really think any sensible person gives a shit about these things? do you think an unintelligent group can get such a large backing? do you think the nazis were idiots and accomplished nothing? how much (((media))) do you consume
I think you missed my point though, people who are supposedly 98% European are still going to be like a quarter Italian, a quarter English, etc. They're a mix. The only time you're going to get people who have an actually unique temperament and appearance is when they're like 90% of a single race, not just 90% European from 6 different places.

I give the Nazis credit because they were actually a pure bred race that managed to have a lot of good traits. But that doesn't apply to mixed white mutts in America. As soon as you get that melting pot going, all the individuality goes out the window. When you mix two races, it doesn't matter if it's black and white, Asian and white, or two different kinds of white people. The end result is going to be a more calm, mentally stable, and physically fit person. And also dumber. Compare that to Jews, who only marry other Jews and are really ugly and neurotic. But the very first generation half jew ends up being exactly like a white/mixed person.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the fuck are you talking about. we're not dogs we don't have breeds and shit. you said yourself race is a social construct.

do you have any basis for your claims?
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
what the fuck are you talking about. we're not dogs we don't have breeds and shit. you said yourself race is a social construct.

do you have any basis for your claims?
anthropology kind of supports what I'm saying. For most of human history, people lived in much smaller, more isolated communities. The limited genetic diversity resulted in more recessive traits, which can be a good or bad thing. When two people from two different isolated communities have a kid, suddenly none of the recessive genes match up, and the kid expresses a shit ton of dominant genes. You get a dumb american. You can tell who those people are by looking at them, regardless of their skin color.
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need to stop the trend of globalization and culture mixing, i don't mind the genetic mixing, but the way shit's going humanity will be one gray boring mass by 2100. i want to see humanity segregate itself into much smaller sovereign entities than the arbitrary nation states we see today and let all the different cultures flourish. look at modern day germany example, who tf thought it was a good idea to just lump all those diverse groups of people into one big group (im looking at u bismarck). or take the spain/catalonia conflict atm, why shouldn't catalans be allowed the right to self-determination?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

by 2100 everyone will be chinese
pimpmyname
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed it is ironic...

It all goes back to darvin... I personally dont believe in evolution, but that God created all men equal.

But if you follow darvins faith in what I would call randomness and survival of the fittest ect, then racism will follow, because if evolution is a fact, then it is also a fact that some human beings are more evolved than others. And if you look at average IQ ect, there are clearly huge differences.

Modern society tries to have its cake and eat it too... having no God and having all humans magically be equally developed and objective moral standards. Sadly you cannot have one without the other in a logical world.

We got rid of 'racism' but we never tackled the science of random number generator and selection that is the true basis for such views.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats not what survival of the fittest means.

"In On the Origin of Species, he introduced the phrase in the fifth edition published in 1869,[3][4] intending it to mean "better designed for an immediate, local environment"

this wouldnt apply to humans. most people at the time in any field consider humans to be fundamentally different from animals anyways.
pimpmyname
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must maintain that you cannot have your cake and eat it.

Either you have evolution and races that have an average IQ of 60 and others with 120 that are clearly more highly developed, or you have a magical reason why they are equal.

Teaching evolution and teaching that racism is bad is contradictory.

Of course, if evolution is a fact, there will be races that are inferior and will die out. Natural selection. Not fit to survive in the environment called earth.

Again, I believe in the magical reason called GOD that is the foundation universal morals and the equality of all human beings.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pimpmyname wrote:
I must maintain that you cannot have your cake and eat it.

Either you have evolution and races that have an average IQ of 60 and others with 120 that are clearly more highly developed, or you have a magical reason why they are equal.

Teaching evolution and teaching that racism is bad is contradictory.

Of course, if evolution is a fact, there will be races that are inferior and will die out. Natural selection. Not fit to survive in the environment called earth.

Again, I believe in the magical reason called GOD that is the foundation universal morals and the equality of all human beings.
because there is only 1 fucking human species. human race != different species of human. race can be tied to culture which explains the IQ differences easily. there is no arguing that the people in africa that are raping virgins to get rid of aids, eating bushmeat and getting super fucked diseases, live in huts, and over farmed their land are dumb as fuck. now a black not in africa can easily be intelligent.

now here's the kicker that makes SJW's so hypocritical. they say race has no determining factor on intelligence and that race is a social construct, but if you try to change any cultures ways, they shun it and say you're going to destroy their race. some cultures are shit and inexcusable.

no reason to attack based on race, race supremacists are dumb. culture is where its at. aesthetics is a different ball game though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: