Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Life is pain

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Life is pain Reply with quote

I mostly enjoy heroin. I'm getting my undergraduate degree soon and my only credential is being really mean to people on the internet for 10 years. What's up with you guys?

Last edited by Phox on Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

doing great im good at everything and everything is fun, have fun investing time into my schooling and my hobbies. ive still got a while for my undergrad degree but its aight cus i was behind in math from dropping out of HS. now i plan on picking up a BA in math for double major. ive got a good gpa (3.7) and if im good at math then getting picked up somewhere for comp sci will be easy. just going to learn python and tensorflow during school break so i can get into machine learning field.

but no qt asian gf yet so ive got 1 goal, but i can wait till i go 2 japan or korea.
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
doing great im good at everything and everything is fun, have fun investing time into my schooling and my hobbies. ive still got a while for my undergrad degree but its aight cus i was behind in math from dropping out of HS. now i plan on picking up a BA in math for double major. ive got a good gpa (3.7) and if im good at math then getting picked up somewhere for comp sci will be easy. just going to learn python and tensorflow during school break so i can get into machine learning field.

but no qt asian gf yet so ive got 1 goal, but i can wait till i go 2 japan or korea.
china is low key better than japan and korea though. korean girls are stuck up bitches and japanese girls are japanese. Fuck both of those countries honestly. I'd rather date a chinese girl who's an awesome person than some dumb korean girl who pretends like she's so hard to get but is actually a huge slut.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
china is low key better than japan and korea though. korean girls are stuck up bitches and japanese girls are japanese. Fuck both of those countries honestly. I'd rather date a chinese girl who's an awesome person than some dumb korean girl who pretends like she's so hard to get but is actually a huge slut.
yeah no shit if their personality is better, then their country of origin doesn't matter as much. but im not going to china, nothing there for me.
Phox
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Phox wrote:
yeah no shit if their personality is better, then their country of origin doesn't matter as much. but im not going to china, nothing there for me.
it definitely does have something, the most people. The more people who are getting fucked over for white people to be rich, the better. It's definitely worth living in china or thailand or some place like that just to live like a king. korea and japan are too rich for the people not to be racist against americans. It's like, what's the point of moving so far away if it's not going to be significantly easier to get ahead. Suit yourself, though.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phox wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Phox wrote:
it definitely does have something, the most people. The more people who are getting fucked over for white people to be rich, the better. It's definitely worth living in china or thailand or some place like that just to live like a king. korea and japan are too rich for the people not to be racist against americans. It's like, what's the point of moving so far away if it's not going to be significantly easier to get ahead. Suit yourself, though.
thailand is cool too, but thats back up.
i aint movin there, just second home and bringing the girl back. i plan on already being ahead before then. one easy smart real estate investment and value of a place in kor or jpn will go up. china has enough money to blow to have ghost towns, not for me, idk what the fucks going on in china mate. i would visit there tho tbh just to see some shit.
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:

how do you actually enjoy spending all your time on education, if thee's a trick to it you should share
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
Brolock wrote:

how do you actually enjoy spending all your time on education, if thee's a trick to it you should share
realize that educating yourself is the only life worth living. if I spend too much time doing other things i feel like im wasting my worth.

of course having relaxing hobbies are good, but most people either 1) have bad hobbies that dont benefit them or 2) do not go deep enough in their hobby for it to be beneficial to them. sure watching cable television could be entertaining, but holds no value. if you have a hobby that is beneficial to you then you could potentially go deep enough in that hobby to make it a career or contribute something to it, eg if you really like film you can become a critic or make your own shorts in free time. if you really enjoy it, it shouldn't feel like work, especially if you spend a lot of time doing actual work. this way you're still learning even in your free time.

also think about how crazy it is, that in 4 years you can learn thousands of years of mathematics. sure you cant say you're as smart as a Pythagoras or Leibniz, but you can solve the mathematical problems that they laid the groundwork for. it took until the 1600s for modern calculus to exist, and now you can learn some in high school and be caught up with modern mathematics after a 4 year program and start into a masters or phd program to contribute to the field.

so the trick is actually thinking about why spending your time in certain ways benefits you. observe your own actions, your own thoughts and feelings when doing certain things.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is full of suffering. Learn to accept it, do somethin about your situation rather than sit in it and complain. Be the change you want.
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good thread
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: